Carlton fans thoughts on the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals is the best footy time of the year, Carlton or not. Get into it you sooky la la's!!!!

Agree lot of bitter supporters who wouldn't know a good matchup even if it hit them in the back of the head. Least we have few supporters on here keen on seeing good football

Agree lot of bitter supporters who wouldn't know a good matchup even if it hit them in the back of the head. Least we have few supporters on here keen on seeing good football
Some supporters follow the Carlton Football Club/Northern Blues FC only, not the compromised AFL competition (I've previously shared my thoughts on this so I won't derail this thread any further other than to say 'COLA', 'TB-4', 'Equalisation' etc).

I now look forward to spending more time on the weekend with my wife until Carlton & the Northern Blues are in action again & my wife becomes a partial football widow again.

Carlton is the only reason I am still followibg footy. I wouldnt have said this 5 years ago and I would have tried to watch every game on tv each week. Not anymore. Between the footy media, COLA, wet lettuce punishments for various breaches, so-called equalisation measures, vague on field rules etc. I really dont love this game anymore but Carlton are the only enjoyment I can really derive from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope North smashes the cheats by such a huge margin and via such a massive domination that not one commentator in the land dares go near the word "brave" when describing Essendon's defeat. I want to hear words like "capitulation" "demolition" and "devastation." With Middleton ruling against them on the Monday.

as for the other games, Cats to win to set up a hawks vs Sydney prelim, Richmond to beat Port and then knock out Freo in straight sets. Hawks Cats GF please.

"Brave Bombers make finals after media-driven year from hell......."
sc_2145781b.jpg

Will be awesome week can't wait

Cats by 10 points & Freo by 16 points... 2 close qualifying final however both underdogs so bound to get one or both wrong

Essendon by 5 points & Tigers by 17 points just have that feeling again like both matches above 2 games evenly matched... I feel that Power have more fire power so Rance & Co really need be at top of their games to contain them

Some supporters follow the Carlton Football Club/Northern Blues FC only, not the compromised AFL competition (I've previously shared my thoughts on this so I won't derail this thread any further other than to say 'COLA', 'TB-4', 'Equalisation' etc).

I now look forward to spending more time on the weekend with my wife until Carlton & the Northern Blues are in action again & my wife becomes a partial football widow again.

Depends which way you look at it, you can argue it either way really

Everyone's different. Personally I love footy and go to zillions of games as a neutral, I'll definitely go to at least one final, and grand final day is like Christmas to me.

Been to every GF since 2001 except for 2006 when I was overseas. Actually came back from overseas for a month to see 2007 (boy that was a costly error). I agree nothing beats GF day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back