Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickets purchased! Is it just me or do mcg make it hard to understand what seats your buying compared to etihad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah eithad is better because you can selected seats from detailed map and zoom in a specific seats you want.
MCG just gives you vague sections to choose from...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting I think this will be a very even contest, brown in our forward line is a point of difference, 200cm with agility is unique, yeah he has only played a handful of games but could be the difference..if hansen does'nt play for us that will hurt our defence bigtime.

if you turn up to play and we dont 10 goal victory
if we turn up to play and you dont 10 goal victory
if we both dont turn up....who knows
if we both turn up, could easily be game of the year with our styles of play...

Neither team is going to be having a 10 goal win no matter how much the other team doesn't turn up to play.

I'm glad some some of you care about us getting to the game lol

What is your address? You can have my ticket, brother.

It sucks for you guys, and is another item on the list of AFL failings, but I'll reserve my sympathy for more charitable causes (should I encounter them).

What is your address? You can have my ticket, brother.

It sucks for you guys, and is another item on the list of AFL failings, but I'll reserve my sympathy for more charitable causes (should I encounter them).
Haha nah I got lucky system was open at 9.00 so i got in early. From what i know the systems is locking other north people out from 9.30 onward and randomly works so there getting through slowly. Thanks heaps for the offer though glad to see that we don't have to be enemies!

Purchased my tickets at 9:01am no issues. Go to pick them up from the Ticketek outlet (I work in a center which has one) there is literally a line of old people all the way out into the carpark. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back