Preview Finals 2014 Discussion: Port Adelaide v Richmond, 2.45pm, Sun Sept 7th, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My prediction:

FINAL SCORES
Port Adelaide: 4.5.29 10.6.66 13.8.88 15.9.99
Richmond: 1.2.8 4.2.26 11.3.69 16.6.102

GOALS
Port Adelaide: Wingard 4, Gray 3, Schulz 3, Hartlett 2, Wines 1, Monfries 1, Polec 1
Richmond: Chaplin 16

BEST
Port Adelaide: Wingard, Gray, Polec, Cornes
Richmond: Chaplin, Deledio, Cotchin, Martin, Chaplin

Almost a haiku.
Nothing like a haiku.

All+Blacks+Haka+UL1-cJ9m3qCm.jpg

Thought I'd poke my head in to see some reasoned discussion about an elimination final, instead all I see is whinging, whinging and more whinging from Port fans. Seriously, sort yourselves out. You're playing finals, who gives a flying f*** what you wear? Enjoy it.

a_070802artstatec_17qm381-17qm386-jpg.33352

Just noticed how this old WA state jumper has the same colours as Richmonds, except in reverse. Go figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play nice people.

If you cant talk about the game constructively and without trolling or being feral, please stick to your own boards.

Only talking to the minority here, but I dont want to be spending all week cleaning up this thread.

It's a joke that Port have to wear their away jumper!

In other news.

IN: Jackson

OUT: Petterd

Massive in for team balance is Jacko.

Jesus a lot of whiny port supporters on here. We get it, its your home game and the AFL are stupid we all know that but just give it a rest. Whinging and complaining to anonymous tiger fans on the internet isn't gonna get you anywhere. Go tigers.
Its ok, we're switching to a third jumper which is all purple
And if we win and have to play you in Perth, you can switch to all white in front of your own supporters.
Problem solved.

Momentum is a hell of a thing, tigers are living off it an I don't see it ending this week, tigers by 10 points an Boak to move to Richmond next year

You misspelled 'fail' in your username. Which is apt, because that's what your prediction is. We would have loved to have played your team in Round 13 without Franklin, Kennedy etc playing too.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wingard kicked a bag, the only chance we have is for Deledio and Griffiths to kick 3 or 4 each.
Both lids and Griffiths are playing really well atm, pleased for Griffiths, don't think he will be able to kick more than 2-3 at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back