Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1200? That'd be for a couple of memberships though, or 3 country? :confused:
I'm going from Full Intermediate to Full Adult, so I'm paying the second instalment of my "entrance fee" - the first half must've blended into the two years' worth of arrears I paid to catch up a few years back. :cry:

Well worth it. I only got put down after I arrived in Aus in 1996 or 1997. The last 2 annual intakes were only for 4 month periods and so, I'm still at least 2 years away Those membership are worth their weight in gold and then some.

I put both my boys down for MCC memberships the day they were born and then schools the week after.
Yeah, I can afford it I guess, but on a year-to-year basis I won't get anywhere near my money's worth out of it, and I'm in perma-saving mode for an O/S trip. That said, it may as well be now, I know if I delay I'll just end up getting it at the start of next season, no point in that. :cool:

Good luck to the Dons this week. Good team, I like watching them and I don't give a **** about all the ASADA crap!

It will be tight for sure. The Roos have some good hard working mids like Swallow, Greenwood, Cunnington and Ziebell and could win the clinches but the Dons are classy with Heppell, Watson and Zaharakis who move the ball well.

All the best!

Good luck to the Dons this week. Good team, I like watching them and I don't give a **** about all the ASADA crap!

It will be tight for sure. The Roos have some good hard working mids like Swallow, Greenwood, Cunnington and Ziebell and could win the clinches but the Dons are classy with Heppell, Watson and Zaharakis who move the ball well.

All the best!
Obviously haven't been on here long enough to be Norfed.

Whichever side wins in the middle wins the game. Both defences should be able to account for the opposing forward line with relative ease. Our midfield needs to break even with or beat yours inside to win the game.

Obviously haven't been on here long enough to be Norfed.

Whichever side wins in the middle wins the game. Both defences should be able to account for the opposing forward line with relative ease. Our midfield needs to break even with or beat yours inside to win the game.
Sorry, not cool enough to be on here long enough to be "Norfed". Wow, I'm so hurt hahah turn it up mate

Sorry, not cool enough to be on here long enough to be "Norfed". Wow, I'm so hurt hahah turn it up mate
No, it's a good thing. Being Norfed on here means you just hate the * out of everything Essendon (apart from Tas, he's cool) to the point where you mouth Atley to Disco Dodoro three times and think he's better than Heppell.

No, it's a good thing. Being Norfed on here means you just hate the **** out of everything Essendon (apart from Tas, he's cool) to the point where you mouth Atley to Disco Dodoro three times and think he's better than Heppell.
Haha fair enough. Nah, I don't get the hatred between the clubs and have a few Dons mates so will be lagering well before the game Saturday night. Atley turns it over too much

Haha fair enough. Nah, I don't get the hatred between the clubs and have a few Dons mates so will be lagering well before the game Saturday night. Atley turns it over too much
I don't hate North Melbourne as a club, just some of the supporters are bloody annoying.
So who is this team we're playing this week?

Never heard of them.
Some irrelevant, pissant club :p

You mean you've written essay upon essay about something you've never heard of? Odd...
I do that all the time at uni.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Howlett, Fantasia, (Baguley)
In: Steinberg, Myers, (Melksham)

Steinberg - Hooker - Dempsey
Winderlich - Hurley - Hibberd
Stanton - Watson - Goddard
Zaharakis - Daniher - Ambrose
Chapman - Ryder - Merrett
Bellchambers - Heppell - Hocking
Myers - Baguley/Melksham - Gleeson - Colyer

Status