SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't make presumptions about what other people think, usually ends badly. Especially when you've got the intelligence of a blunt rock.

As for Nige, feel sick? He's the heart and soul of the club, and everyone stands taller with him out there. As for the notion of all he's doing is running out to snipe people? He was huge in the last quarter, was on the bottom of every pack, he plays the game hard and uncompromising.

It might of been a bit hard to see that 'resting' down forward though.......I think you need to concentrate on not getting your ass handed to you by Mouritz for the 4th game this year Stacey and less at jumping at shadows out on the field of the boogey man Nigel Scott....

Intelligence of a blunt rock? At least I can count the amount of times we have played you this year.. Mouritz is a freak don't mind being towelled up by him for THREE games this year, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the aparent heart and soul of your club willingly goes around belting people behind play, you can't argue with it mate because we have video footage. From Saturday and from when we played at your deck, plenty of evidence to rub him out. Doesn't look good. For him or your club.

Resting forward with concussion, wonder what from?

He was good for you when he was fighting at the bottom of packs actually playing footy, but when he is belting people behind play he is ruining his own and your clubs reputation. Hard and uncompromising? Weak and cowardly might be better words.

Stop complaining on bigfooty and do something about it then. Sounds like you are trying to deflect from what happened on the weekend

Not deflecting from anything they smashed us in every aspect Saturday, we played horribly and were lucky to finish within 2 goals. Take nothing away from CPL they dominated. Simple.

Just would like something to be done about this bloke hitting people behind play before he seriously hurts someone.

Fair enough, but I doubt this forum is the place where something could possibly done. Any players to come back in this week? Lyndale are playing good footy at the right time of the year!

Intelligence of a blunt rock? At least I can count the amount of times we have played you this year.. Mouritz is a freak don't mind being towelled up by him for THREE games this year, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the aparent heart and soul of your club willingly goes around belting people behind play, you can't argue with it mate because we have video footage. From Saturday and from when we played at your deck, plenty of evidence to rub him out. Doesn't look good. For him or your club.

Resting forward with concussion, wonder what from?

He was good for you when he was fighting at the bottom of packs actually playing footy, but when he is belting people behind play he is ruining his own and your clubs reputation. Hard and uncompromising? Weak and cowardly might be better words.

I probably dismissively in Lyndale's case was making the assumption that there will be a 4th time you two play on each other this year, read it again dullard.............. 1 week's a long time in football though.

You can frankly stick your video footage up your ass, it reeks of the loser mentality that Mt Waverly's been tarred with over the last decade......

Oh by the way, nice of you to stick around for a beer after the game too, can we have a 2 week whinge about that now ala earlier in the year?

Fair enough, but I doubt this forum is the place where something could possibly done. Any players to come back in this week? Lyndale are playing good footy at the right time of the year!

Just venting. Like I said we have footage, that is bad enough to probably run him out for half a season so we will try and send that through to the SFL and take it from there.

Yeah we have Beecroft our number 1 ruckman to come back in.. And one of our best rebounding defenders too, a couple of others should be available so hopefully we will be back to full strength! As for Lyndale, Saturday will be a good contest just like the last 2 times we played them. Another game on that ground and in that atmosphere under the belt will help us a lot.

I probably dismissively in Lyndale's case was making the assumption that there will be a 4th time you two play on each other this year, read it again dullard.............. 1 week's a long time in football though.

You can frankly stick your video footage up your ass, it reeks of the loser mentality that Mt Waverly's been tarred with over the last decade......

Oh by the way, nice of you to stick around for a beer after the game too, can we have a 2 week whinge about that now ala earlier in the year?

You can stop taking the piss, I get it.
Lyndale are in this more than anyone, they could knock us off this week and then take some good form into the GF with nothing to lose against you so I wouldn't write them off so quickly.

We probably won't send in the footage, we could of after your home game but we didn't. We don't need to rub him out, it doesn't bother us. If that's the way he goes about his footy then that's your clubs problem, fair liability having a bloke like that playing in a GF.

As for the drink sorry, maybe after the game in 2 weeks. You can have a sip from our premiership cup

Interesting exchange here! we all know who Stacey is! Any chance pykie has the crackers to let us all in on who he really is?

A drink after the game? I didn't want to interrupt your grand final celebrations... that was your grand final, wasn't it?

Lyndale are in this more than anyone, they could knock us off this week and then take some good form into the GF with nothing to lose against you so I wouldn't write them off so quickly.

We probably won't send in the footage, we could of after your home game but we didn't. We don't need to rub him out, it doesn't bother us. If that's the way he goes about his footy then that's your clubs problem, fair liability having a bloke like that playing in a GF.

As for the drink sorry, maybe after the game in 2 weeks. You can have a sip from our premiership cup

Hahaha u tool, its not the afl mate you cant get rubbed out in the sfl from trial by video.... Cant wait to see what #1 from cpl will do to u in the granny if yous make it, thats if u stop running away. U might think about wearing a helmet....

Stacey I will second you on that dog from cpl, I've experienced the sniping first hand last 2 seasons and also watched him throwing late high elbows around against Sandown last week. It looked embarrassing to be honest, and I'm with ya 100%! Also don't know why blokes hide behind alias's on this footy forum. Reckon it's a tad weird to be honest! Having played lyndale last week, I think they aren't to be taken lightly however they have 4-5 prime movers then drop away a bit. Stuart and read obviously and no.2 loves to run in off half back and rove to the ruckman.
Should be interesting.

Hahaha u tool, its not the afl mate you cant get rubbed out in the sfl from trial by video.... Cant wait to see what #1 from cpl will does in the granny if yous make it, thats if u stop running away. U might think about wearing a helmet....

Hahaha u tool, its not the afl mate you cant get rubbed out in the sfl from trial by video.... Cant wait to see what #1 from cpl will do to u in the granny if yous make it, thats if u stop running away. U might think about wearing a helmet....

If mount want an investigation and there's decent evidence the SFL will do an investigation and then have a hearing to see what the findings are.
Pretty sure the balls in mounts court to see if they want the league to go further, and I hope they do with the way your running your mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stacey I will second you on that dog from cpl, I've experienced the sniping first hand last 2 seasons and also watched him throwing late high elbows around against Sandown last week. It looked embarrassing to be honest, and I'm with ya 100%! Also don't know why blokes hide behind alias's on this footy forum. Reckon it's a tad weird to be honest! Having played lyndale last week, I think they aren't to be taken lightly however they have 4-5 prime movers then drop away a bit. Stuart and read obviously and no.2 loves to run in off half back and rove to the ruckman.
Should be interesting.

Cheers mate, it's pretty blatant and yeah pretty embarrassing for CPL. Clearly I'm not the only one, I've spoken to a few blokes from Sandown and they said the same. If there was a player at Mount doing that every game he wouldn't be playing, simple. there is being a tough player, and then there is being a dirty player.

As you can see above there supporters love it, they even seem to applaud it. What a joke.

Cheers mate, it's pretty blatant and yeah pretty embarrassing for CPL. Clearly I'm not the only one, I've spoken to a few blokes from Sandown and they said the same. If there was a player at Mount doing that every game he wouldn't be playing, simple. there is being a tough player, and then there is being a dirty player.

As you can see above there supporters love it, they even seem to applaud it. What a joke.
Look where they come from mate no surprise there!

Should be interesting.

Hiding behind an alias?

I said who I was 4 months ago in this thread when people were talking garbage about paying players, if you can't deduce who I am out of 4 possible players (ex-Chelsea Heights), then good luck to you. Here's a tip, I'm not over 30 and don't talk in this thread in the third person.

Last edited:
You forgot another fun fact pykie. You're a fuc king knob. Who can seriously be bothered going back four months of pages to work out who you are, that's just silly. Is that cup heavy and is the flag big, from that grand final you won on Saturday?

Pretty easy to hide behind an Alias and pretty cowardly to hit a player behind play.

Even worse to stand on the sidelines and support it and then come on here and glorify it even further.

You forgot another fun fact pykie. You're a fuc king knob. Who can seriously be bothered going back four months of pages to work out who you are, that's just silly. Is that cup heavy and is the flag big, from that grand final you won on Saturday?

Four months, try one page..................

I'm not Moor, Downie or Mouritz. Simple enough?

The reactions today have been pretty interesting tbh, CPL swallowed their medicine throughout the year despite half of Mt running their mouths off in here, you can't handle 24 hours?

The toys are definitely out of the cot.

Pretty easy to hide behind an Alias and pretty cowardly to hit a player behind play.

Even worse to stand on the sidelines and support it and then come on here and glorify it even further.

I wasn't on the sidelines for starters, and I never saw a king hit behind play, I'm surprised for such a dog act there wasn't a fight following it? I can't remember there being a scuffle after an incident this big, the only scuffle on Saturday followed Gough kicking his ton, I was in the middle of the ground at the time though and didn't really see what went on....

my team hardly got near mount or cpl during the year but #1 is everything wrong with local footy. gets away with so much because of div 3 umpires and no footage. hope mount do send in footage and he misses out on a chance to play in a grand final. just as bad a teammate sticking up for him, theirs a difference between backing in a mate and supporting a coward. the whole cpl club is rot! saw mounts forward kick his 100th and then got to witness carrum supporters running onto the ground and looked like they tried to "accidentally" hit players in the huddle.
wouldn't mind carrum going up and doveton coming down at least we could have a clean division then

If you are going to sit here and take a dig at Nigel, you might aswell pick out 20 other players within the competition!

Interesting I had to sign up on here to discuss football rather than in person on a weekend, but each to their own. Stacey, the reason you get a lot of my attention is because you run around the football field mouthing off with nothing to back it up, you act like you are above everyone else. Have pride in your game, but also some humility and you probably wouldn't find yourself in those situations. If you are talking about receiving concussion on Saturday from that head clash we had, then remember a head clash requires 2 heads to collide, it hurt me also. As for willowj, one of the boys text me informing me you play for black rock, I don't even know who you are? and furthermore, I've only played black rock once. Didn't play against them at all last year, or the first game of this season.
In regard to the premiership, I hope we don't lose, but if we win, I certainly wont be on here promoting an SFL Div3 flag like I just won an AFL premiership.
As for Sandown, I play them hard like they play us, and it's always a good clash, which is why the scoreboard between the 2 teams is always never too far apart.
I wouldn't be taking Lyndale too lightly either. A very physical side, with some class players who are well in with their own chance to win the flag.

Thanks for your thoughts #1 you still haven't addressed the issue of your stray elbow at EVERY contest, it's looks worse when you don't make contact ;) is that what it takes when you get a little old and your pace drops off a tad, I may even give it ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back