Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow...

Though.. how exactly are the prison bars not a clash, but the V jumper does?

It's all over the shop...

it doesnt really clash

14822339277_8c37bcc942_c.jpg

If the rumour is true about the prison bar Guernsey ?I doubt very much that they can be produced within a Week.
They will need to produce hundreds and they will sell like hotcakes.
A bit touchy to go down the teal Guernsey road at the moment:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the rumour is true about the prison bar Guernsey ?I doubt very much that they can be produced within a Week.
will only produce guernseys for the players, auction them off and watch the dollars roll in.

surely Kane could've found an old picture with his old man somewhere in the background with the tigers jumper on??
it doesnt really clash

14822339277_8c37bcc942_c.jpg

That looks really good...

I saw a picture of Gray (i think??) wearing the PB earlier in this thread and the white stripes looked a lot thinner...

These stripes are way thicker and make a better contrast....

Doesn't the club still have them from the last time you wore them?

Well that's a great compromise. It should not have been an issue to start with though. At least we can piss off eddie out of all of this

Why should we find an alternative, let Richmond wear their indigenous round jumper.

I was agreeing the quoted poster. As I said Richmond should produce a predominantly white guernsey with a yellow sash and black edging. They have all week.

i'd rather wear our home jumper and have them wear their away jumper to be honest.. I know this is a win, wearing the prison bars, but I mean this is our home final, we should wear our home jumper, not get owned by the corrupt powergods but be happy because we have a great alternative.

we'll be in white shorts, too? :\

This just makes the AFL's decision to disallow the PBs against Carlton for 100 celebration seem even more bizarre. Has a professional league even been more confused about it's own guernsey policy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back