Who is heading to Adelaide Part 2 - Sunday game

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance there will be an open training session Sat evening? I'm not sure when they usually are compared to game time.

Hey I'm all for a little cream, Im not expecting $49 tickets here. Just don't want them to start charging like $400 each way or something like that.
The thing is, that it's only times like this that people realise that the closer you get to the date and the more the aircraft fills up, prices go up.
If you want to travel to/from MEL-SYD, say on a normal Friday arvo/evening and it's the Thursday, then you will pay $400 for a seat as it's a popular time for businesspeople and the seats have all but filled up.

The thing is, that it's only times like this that people realise that the closer you get to the date and the more the aircraft fills up, prices go up.
If you want to travel to/from MEL-SYD, say on a normal Friday arvo/evening and it's the Thursday, then you will pay $400 for a seat as it's a popular time for businesspeople and the seats have all but filled up.
Exactly. I'm no expert, but I believe there are tiers within tiers. For a given class, say economy, there are pricing tiers within each level (i.e. online saver through to full flex), I think they are letters? So once the lowest tier of seats sell, the 'same ticket' goes up in price to the next pricing tier.

I'm probably making no sense, but I remember it from the days when I was flying business to London and back every 3 months and the difference between tiers was more noticeable (not that it came out of my pocket...).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qantas has a flight at 7:45pm on Sunday night on sale.............for those who want to get back that night. I am sure it will sellout so be quick and spread the word!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back