Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

jaxx

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hearing it's still more unlikely than likely and am guessing this would have only been happening behind closed doors if it was up to the PAFC. But looks like Patrick Keane from AFL broke the news to stop the AFL copping so much grief about it.

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
vrpp42.jpg

Mar 9, 2014
Madelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What's the bet Gilligan originally sanctioned the Crows Showdown State jumper. Cant wear the Prison Bars as a once off to celebrate the 100th anniversary of our Invincibles but suddenly we can wear it in a final to save AFL embarrassment over their 'clash guernsey' fiasco. What a joke this polo playing git is.

Nope. Richmond should still be in white shorts and clash strip. Its bullshit.

What do you mean 'nope' when the quote I included from KT as well as comments I've made in this thread support Richmond having to wear an away strip against Port in this game?

findonite

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2011
Townsville
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I hate it. The guernsey is immaterial. The AFL have made a mockery of our club. We are a laughing stock. I only hope Ken is a true master and can use this anger as an energy to our advantage.
You're not a laughing stock mate, you're the innocent party

Everyone knows the afl is a joke and a disgrace
This action by the AFL undermines my Club: its every existence and right to compete. Unless there is a reversal to our home guernsey or perhaps, a full apology, the Club should demand McLachlan's resignation and/or do its utmost to undermine McLachlan and his cronies.

Valentino

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2014
Beside myself
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
VR46 and SSC Napoli
In all honesty it's not that much less of a clash, but will be like the good old Port v Glenelg

Frankly I don't care, at least this is hopefully resolved by Monday and the rest of the week can be spent focusing on beating these pretenders

We need to resurrect the black coffin with the gold sash for this auspicious occasion.

"Sorry AFL, we couldn't get the prison bar guernseys made in time, and someone put all our white guernseys in the wash with a brand new black hat. :( "

Bloody hell there are some stupid people out there. Scary.

Do they even read what they post, most don't even make any sense at all?

Mrs Cornes will crack the shits that you're stealing her hubby's bed

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
One of my dream jobs would involve managing social media for the PAFC, and boy would I have fun moderating these cretins out of existence.

KT and Kochie are smart guys. They know these people are in the tiniest of minorities and offer us nothing. I've been told that club research says 98% of our supporters also follow the Magpies in the SANFL. So the club has obviously realised you can't please everyone and decided if we're going to offend anyone with what we do it's only going to be this 2%. It just so happens that these are the most vocal galoots on facebook. * 'em.

Back