Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't get rid of this niggling feeling that this has all been orchestrated...

me too, us Port fans are easy to rile up, it causes a stir and these days we have a voice that the whole nation hears. good publicity, sells papers, makes people watch the footy shows.. and all that money goes to the same couple of jews. :p :p

It is weird that the compromise would be the PB design. And there's no way KT would enter into an agreement he couldn't deliver on.

Coupled with the fact we were refused the right to wear them against Carlton.
Makes me wonder if this wasn't planned as far back as that.

I mean, ask yourself this: why did the AFL direct us to wear our away strip in the first place? It's never been a problem before, but now, one week away from the game, they decide it is an unsuitable clash.

Maybe I just spend too much time on the Conspiracy board.

Were gonna win.....

We are going to win in the PB....NTUA AFL...NTUA ALL UP IN YOU AFL BITCHES..

tumblr_maqrtbP1E81qkdght.gif

We will be disadvantaged - we don't train or practice in this top - that one time we don't give the instinctive give could cost us the match
Our bottom few players will have worn the PB more times than they've worn the BiB this year. The rest watch their mates play in it every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who is happy to wear the PB.....

Imagine ntua and running out in the prison bars ...such a symbol Of strength, unity...like the end of an uplifting sporting theme movie...

History of the club running through the players....awesome..

Nah, a bunch of *sticks on here keep going on about being one club but then when we can wear the dominant Port guernsey that we built our tradition in we get "but BiB is now what we are building our new AFL history with" s**t. We are Port Adelaide, this is OUR top and it's fantastic to be wearing it in a final, who ever thought this would ever happen in the AFL!?

Nah, a bunch of ****sticks on here keep going on about being one club but then when we can wear the dominant Port guernsey that we built our tradition in we get "but BiB is now what we are building our new AFL history with" s**t. We are Port Adelaide, this is OUR top and it's fantastic to be wearing it in a final, who ever thought this would ever happen in the AFL!?
I am over the moon hey....

It is the biggest symbol in football....bigger then collingwood....

When you see it... you know about it....if you dont... you want to find out

Am I the only one who is happy to wear the PB.....

Imagine ntua and running out in the prison bars ...such a symbol Of strength, unity...like the end of an uplifting sporting theme movie...

History of the club running through the players....awesome..
I am stoked we could potentially wear the PB. I just don't like how it has occurred - especially after gill and his *******s wouldn't let us wear it to honour a significant club milestone.

Love the PB - it's the PAFC through and through.

I just laugh at all these "we're all about the future now, forget the past" people. It's no coincidence that since we've been pushing our heritage hard we've had record memberships, record crowds, and interest in us nationally has never been higher. If you follow another SANFL club and you're happy to come along for the ride then you're more than welcome. If you're one of these "what about us people who support other SANFL clubs and hate the magpies" people, then you obviously don't "get" it and should probably go find another team to support.

Last edited:
I'm calm now. I wasn't with us wearing our away white. First choice BIB, second Prison Bar. I can sleep soundly until sunday.
Disagree. White shorts for Richmond or gtfo.

Don't like the division it's causing, but everyone has the right to an opinion

Everyone is behind the BIB

This is what it should be

This "division" doesn't really exist. The majority of Port supporters out there are right now absolutely over the moon about this, but content not to jump on social media and bang on about it. The vocal minority on the other hand can't help but jump on facebook and tell the world how much they hate it. it's what they always do. Don't be fooled by them. These people are minute in numbers.

I can't get rid of this niggling feeling that this has all been orchestrated...

Same here, it just doesn't make any sense at all. I have a horrible feeling there is more to this than what we have already seen. The Victorian AFL media seem to be going crazy over Richmond at the moment - even moreso than expected.

I half expect to wake up tomorrow and find the game has been moved to the MCG - for the betterment of the game, and that we can only field players who understand the nature of the 'competition' is to grow the pie in Victoria once more through the power of the eternal giant slaying Richmond FC. So only players can play who understand a 'Tiger' victory is for the good of all.

Have to say I'm very nervous about the umpiring come Sunday, especially early on when the game is there to be influenced the most.

Something is just not right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back