Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol , this is Richmond mate, we invented big crowds ....1980 , 1mn fans through the gates
Used to be Richmond. Your club is an empty shell of what it was thirty years ago. Think about whats happened since you last one a flag. My grandmas kitchen was lime green and she had wallpaper.

Used to be Richmond. Your club is an empty shell of what it was thirty years ago. Think about whats happened since you last one a flag. My grandmas kitchen was lime green and she had wallpaper.
You obviously haven't seen the joint lately then mate, 66,000 members , punt rd ME Bank centre now standing as a beacon for what afl clubs aspire to , no debt and back to back finals, yea we ve Come along a bit.

Port have always had an inferiority complex dating back to when the Crows got admitted to the AFL before them.

They hold on to a quaint misguided notion that the premierships they garnered playing in the SANFL count.

If the established 1870 and SANFL premierships count then they must be called the Port Adelaide Magpies; not Port Power

Last edited:
Now we've had a ********* supporter of pissant Port Adelaide come in here and tell us how big they are.
s**t just gets more weird by the minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack apparently has a penchant for cashing in against s**t.
Not unlike most forwards.
On this basis I've got him down for 9.

How many will Junk Time Jack kick this week? Lucky for him you flogs are wearing black shorts

Considering your wannabe collingwood side, the game will be over early, leaving lots of junk time...s**t loads.

Now we've had a ********* supporter of pissant Port Adelaide come in here and tell us how big they are.
s**t just gets more weird by the minute.

They used to be a big fish in a small pond. Now they're in the big pond, they need bailouts to survive.

We'll that was a big week end played in my local footy grand final and we beat the swans and are now heading over to port to smash them.... But just before i look forward to our game against the dockers ( im not rating this week against port just a warm up) i just headed over to the cola thread to reply to a few comments made before our thrilling win to find i cant post in the thread :( bloody weak them cola are they where all to happy for me to come back before the game and now :/ hiding....i hope port flogs dont run and hide after we smack them.

We'll that was a big week end played in my local footy grand final and we beat the swans and are now heading over to port to smash them.... But just before i look forward to our game against the dockers ( im not rating this week against port just a warm up) i just headed over to the cola thread to reply to a few comments made before our thrilling win to find i cant post in the thread :( bloody weak them cola are they where all to happy for me to come back before the game and now :/ hiding....i hope port flogs dont run and hide after we smack them.
jesus u guys are cocky i know port will win since 97 we played in 19 finals u guys 4 finals we played two grand finals ur club is s**t face it

Nothing to fear here, Port are just the SA version of Norf

Live in the shadow of their bigger neighbor

Always complaining that no one pays them enough attention

Only get any media attention because their media whore president inserts them into every on air discussion they have

Have a captain who loves to sook

Are based in a suburb where the number one past time is going the punt at the tab in your 1982 comm games tracksuit

Get told what jumper to wear by collingwood

Could fall off a cliff and the rest of the state wouldn't notice

Previously were owned by a bunch of arrogant flogs who actually wanted them destroyed (SANFL and Carlton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back