Roast Meet you Behind the Bike shed after school thread (not for doctors and nurses)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really.

You're still a brain damaged cretin who cannot handle defeat or change.

You know what......you're absolutely right that things haven't changed.

You're still getting banned for being a moron

Enjoy your ban again. I bid you farewell. Au revoir!!!
Calling somebody out to the bike sheds knowing they can't get there because they've got detention. What a hero.

tumblr_lf6mj9JoOh1qdf5lco1_500.gif

Calling someone a rascist when they aren't what a douce.
If you have a problem with it, take it up with him when he can respond. Behind the bike sheds isn't for pussies you know. Now piss off and let the rest of us enjoy our smokes before your squealing alerts a teacher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre just sulking because you got pulled up for D. Pearce again. Let it go you are wrong.
Totally off base again, as usual. 2nd lowest game time behind the subs confirms that RTB agrees with me.

We managed to find time to touch bases about it on Saturday. I asked Ross when he was going to bring the hammer down on Danyle and he gave me a knowing wink.

George Gruljusich, slicedndiced, whiteoak, proud bogan, Al Queda, bushie. I think there's one or two more.

George Gruljisich was his brother in laws account and he got permission to borrow that and proud bogan was an account he also borrowed from another regular poster who quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Gruljusich, slicedndiced, whiteoak, proud bogan, Al Queda, bushie. I think there's one or two more.

George Gruljisich was his brother in laws account and he got permission to borrow that and proud bogan was an account he also borrowed from another regular poster who quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azza I didn't realise you worked for ASIO.

Yo, Doctor14, get in here and duke it out you puss filled douche bag. I don't want to go derailing a thread just to put you in your place.

Tell me exactly what your problem is and why I shouldn't just treat you the same as any other troll. Do you really think that hiding your profile is going to help you avoid scrutiny?

I'm not modding, I'm playing spot the douche for my own amusement.

Old man Reg yelling at clouds again.
And just like a cloud, he evaporated.

I could have pelted him with lemons. I've got plenty these days since the black cockatoos don't visit any more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back