Essendon considered ‘rogue’ approach, court told

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW as a bombers supporter I'm glad this stuff is coming out.

It will get better, too, as Lukin's company has just been told that they have to release files.

Should be a fun ride. I recommend that non EFC supporters don't get too excited though... you might find that what emerges shows that you have been played beautifully by a PR agency and that the PR agency in question, despite being engaged by the EFC, might not have been managed by the EFC.

Haha, oh my lord - with that post you've just about precipitated the EFC Black Ops singularity that I know we're all headed for.

It will get better, too, as Lukin's company has just been told that they have to release files.

Should be a fun ride. I recommend that non EFC supporters don't get too excited though... you might find that what emerges shows that you have been played beautifully by a PR agency and that the PR agency in question, despite being engaged by the EFC, might not have been managed by the EFC.

Spoken like a true Hirdite.

In a land were delusion knows no bounds..............

Hmm..interesting perspective...I think EFC might have over estimated the need for any PR agency if your insight is representative of most bomber fans

How can they now say DR failed to ensure the club never took anything illegal or harmful when Little has told everyone they never took anything illegal or harmful?:confused:

He failed to put in place an "adequate process".

That's it. Don't need to read any further into it.

A ROGUE PR AGENCY!!!!!

Priceless.

Mate try to get across the simple truth that the bullshit these people, and the nice Mr Hanke too, have sold over all this time is aimed primarily at keeping YOU enthralled. It's not aimed at those outside the circled wagons.
I'm comfortable with what I've written.
We'll see what comes out over the next few weeks.

Not a positive pr issue for Elizabeth's business.

No, not at all. The first law of her game is that you never become part of the story.

Essendon/Hird/Robinson have very much made her central to the story.

The thing with Lukin will be she was the one who may have hired the paid actor known as Sarah. Be interesting to see if that comes out (has form in this area..having helped to create "Tracey" from the Workchoices ads)

Except Lukin got the arse when Evans quit and Little took over. Sarah came well after that no?

A ROGUE PR AGENCY!!!!!

Priceless.

Mate try to get across the simple truth that the bullshit these people, and the nice Mr Hanke too, have sold over all this time is aimed primarily at keeping YOU enthralled. It's not aimed at those outside the circled wagons.

Yep, one of the funniest parts of this saga is watching Essendon people trying to convince others of Essendon's innocence and hardship by using the highly paid spin....not even realising that the spin was designed primarily for them, and can only work on them lol

And on them,it has worked a treat. Spin is a burgeoning bizness, because it will nearly always work on the willing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Lukin got the arse when Evans quit and Little took over. Sarah came well after that no?
Sarah came on air the week the charge sheet was dropped, so yes.

Andrewb's theory makes sense though. Dank bought WADA-banned substances with Essendon's money that were never used by anyone at Essendon, so naturally the PR firm EFC was paying would also actually be working for someone else against Essendon's interests. Dat governance.

the market is good at present. im sure your club will appreciate the donation.

cant say youll see much for it though.

You haven't seen my house...

So multi million dollar business is facing a public relations nightmare and hires a PR firm. So far, so meh.

Said PR firm recommends singling out of couple of employees as the villains of the piece. Standard PR practice - bad apples, nuffin to do with the organisation which is a great place. So far- so typical if callous and dishonest

Does not hire said firm via their lawyers as part of the litigation strategy. Therefore does not attempt to obtain legal privilege on the advice. Oh dear.

Yep, one of the funniest parts of this saga is watching Essendon people trying to convince others of Essendon's innocence and hardship by using the highly paid spin....not even realising that the spin was designed primarily for them, and can only work on them lol

And on them,it has worked a treat. Spin is a burgeoning bizness, because it will nearly always work on the willing.
It's worked a treat so far.

Some bombers are actually running with the theory that Lukin was put up to it by the AFL.

Once again....it's always everyone else's fault at Essendon.

Goes both ways AB.

And it needs to be said, your Avatar is both a stinker and mesmerising at the same time. Need more of the bouncing athlete though.

A ROGUE PR AGENCY!!!!!

Priceless.

I'm pissed off with myself for not thinking of this line myself.

Great stuff!

Because turning any remaining public sentiment against you is brilliant PR?
She quit mid 2013, was Sarah before or after? And either way could be a malicious way to get back at an employer if relationship irreparable although not professional look.

The thing with Lukin will be she was the one who may have hired the paid actor known as Sarah. Be interesting to see if that comes out (has form in this area..having helped to create "Tracey" from the Workchoices ads)

Perhaps Lukin could have developed a "Your Rights At Work" campaign for football clubs and this whole mess could have been avoided. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back