If Port cannot get the prison bars in time, what should RFC do?

If Port Adelaide cannot get the prison bars in time, what should the RFC do?

• Do what the AFL originally told us, wear our home, and leave PAFC to do whatever they want

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Agree to defy the AFL and wear our clash if Port ask us to

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Say "this is a joke" and off our own bat tell Port we are willing to defy the AFL and wear our clash

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently its just a 30% chance of the prison bars being ready before the game.

If this doesn't happen, I think RFC should say we have had enough of this farce, we will wear our clash, Port can wear their home jersey as they are entitled, and the AFL should FOAD

What do people think?

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
The amount of airtime this is getting is hilarious. A product of the saturated footy media these days....

If they can't get the prison bars in time, Port should wear their white strip, and we should wear our home. Its not our problem. Why the AFL have requested this after numerous games of us in our clash and them in their home, who knows, but this whole defy the AFL crap is nonsence on stilts.

What a utensil up by the AFL. Just stupid. Jumper clashes would have to be one of the most overstated things in football.

The only thing that has made it worth it is reading the Port fans reaction to it.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
If Richmond was in the same position as Port, I really wouldn't have cared if they were forced to wear their away jumper at home. As long as they win and play good, I don't care what colours they wear

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
1st qtr-We wear our Black Jumper
They wear teal
2nd qtr-We wear Black jumper
They wear white
3rd qtr-We wear black jumper
They wear Prison Bars
4th qtr-We wear our Black jumper
So do they
=15 goal last qtr
Tiger victory.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
If Richmond was in the same position as Port, I really wouldn't have cared if they were forced to wear their away jumper at home. As long as they win and play good, I don't care what colours they wear
Precisely. All 3 of Ports jumpers look good. So do ours.

This whole thing has just been unbelievable.
Whoever implemented the black against white crap should be hung.
I reckon there should be a big bloody pow wow at seasons end where it's stipulated which teams clash and what will be done about it.
It's right up there with goal line technology.
Of common sense prevailed you'd find home wears dark shorts,away white and there would be a handful of clashes.
For me Adelaide are about our only real clash.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
This whole thing has just been unbelievable.
Whoever implemented the black against white crap should be hung.
I reckon there should be a big bloody pow wow at seasons end where it's stipulated which teams clash and what will be done about it.
It's right up there with goal line technology.
Of common sense prevailed you'd find home wears dark shorts,away white and there would be a handful of clashes.
For me Adelaide are about our only real clash.
And yet we don't wear a clash jumper against them from memory.

Wouldn't they already have a set of the prison bar guernseys?

nope, they wanted to wear it to commemorate 1914 in R22, but the AFL denied them

they are just making this s**t up as they go....

nope, they wanted to wear it to commemorate 1914 in R22, but the AFL denied them

they are just making this s**t up as they go....
What happened to the set they used in the last game at Footy Park?

Back