Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this post but I just went over to the Port Board and did a bit of sympathising with them having to play in their alternate strip.

Lo and behold I got a "like" from, wait for it, *rines. :eek:

I feel, well, a bit contaminated.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this post but I just went over to the Port Board and did a bit of sympathising with them having to play in their alternate strip.

Lo and behold I go a "like" from, wait for it, *rines. :eek:

I'm sorry..... Horace*

Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

415554-essendon-fans.jpg

Though this appears to be a version by The Specials

And all the while the *hirdites are begging *albert to defecate on their faces... (andthe film clip includes *bombers)

Yep. The Tird Reich.

It is imperative North beat these cheating weasels. Sick of hearing how bloody brave the deceitful campaigners are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lo and behold I go a "like" from, wait for it, *rines. :eek:

Thread ban pls mods. Poor Horry has been got to. ;-)

Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

415554-essendon-fans.jpg

Though this appears to be a version by The Specials

There is an incongruity here - one of these things is not like the others - the Sesame St muppets get it, but the Tullamarine* muppets remain clueless to the fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like your "Animal Farm" take on this. All 20kg weights are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Are you and *rines an item?
I explained my train of thought, poorly I accept but I had some idea of what I was trying to say. But sure quote me. Good on ya champ. :thumbsu:

B Tron I apologise. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back