Trades / Delistings & Draftees 2014 (latest: Clarke & Mooney going home, Yagmoor delisted)

Remove this Banner Ad

DeListings - Yagmoor, Martin, Mooney, Clarke

Trade Bait - Fasolo, Lumumba, N Brown
* sometimes I wish we could trade you. Brown is our second best key position back and a long way ahead of our third best and you want to trade him?

if we want a big fish, you gotta give something.
How about not our only competent full back?

I love Keefe but once he loses a couple of contests he loses his head, and Frost has the odd sensational game but still isnt fit to lick the slime off Nate's boots yet.

This bloody site has some warped deliriun with unproven kids and puts no value on consistentcy over long periods of time. You cant have a team of 22 Pendles

How about not our only competent full back?

I love Keefe but once he loses a couple ofcontests he loses his head, and Frost has the odd ssensational game but still isnt fit to lick the slime off Nate's boots yet.

This bloody site has sone warped deliriun with unproven kids and puts no value on consistentcy over long periods of time. You cant have a team of 22 Pendles
Frost>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..brown>>>>>>>>>>>keefe

Dayle Garlett was not a talent risk. Hawthorn took a calculated risk on him because they had a strong club culture, several indigenous players and an excellent list. We are not as accomplished as the Hawks, Cats or Swans when it comes to recruitment.

Your claim or requirement was that experts should not make mistakes. My point was that mistakes are made by all experts (clubs).

Why do posters claim an either/or situation with Gault and Stewart? We would have had both of them, not one or the other. Stop pretending that Gault is the equal of Stewart, when if both are in the team, the comparison becomes meaningless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retired: Maxwell, Ball, Lynch, Hudson
Senior Delistings (potentially): Clarke
Rookie Delistings (potentially): Yagmoor, Martin, Mooney

Others:
Will Swan get over his seemingly many injuries and go again?
Oxley?
Can the Caff come back again?
Will Reid ever be able to get on the park?
Can Brown come back from another shoulder?

What are the futures of: Lumumba, Blair, Sinclair

Expect one or two more senior listed players to be delisted or traded

Delistings: Clarke (R), Martin (R), Yagmoor(R), Gault(R), Dwyer

Trade: Lumumba, Brown, Young

1 More Year To Prove Themselves: Armstrong, Oxley, Mooney

I want Malceski even though it would be going against what Buckley said. We need some experience in the back line and this guy can kick a football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back