Retired #8: Jason Winderlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Pickering 2 weeks ago said that Licka was retiring because Hird was coming back. You could almost guarantee Hird has driven Licka's change of mind considering the timing.

TL,DR: Go f*** yourself Liam Pickering

I think he's the sort of player we could be quite flexible on next year. We could use him as the sub or let him have a delayed start to the season etc. If we can get 12 games out of him + finals that would be perfectly acceptable. He's actually had a really good season this year - with good continuity and has avoided any serious injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was pissed off at the end, so i didn't hang around. on second thought, i should have stayed in case it was his last game

in a way, i hope it's not. because he had a shocker, and i hope he can go out on a better note next year.

He didn't get chaired off.

Maybe that was due to the devastation of defeat, but if he was truly quitting, I'd hope they would have gone to the effort for him.
You'd think if he was staying we would hear about it pretty soon. If he is leaving then very disappointed they didn't go to the effort.

FWIW.. other teams have been pretty quick to 'delist' players after the season ends.. we haven't made an announcement yet. Seems like we will wait until court judgement before moving maybe? Or do we have to wait on Ryder decision before we structure the list?

Seems to be a lot of flux at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back