FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

You've got to wonder what they were thinking when they thought it was a good idea to work alone on that team challenge. I was also surprised the last 2 teams didn't swap challenges when their wood piles collapsed.

Maybe the first 3 had the choice and the next 3 only had what was left. Surely there is no way the NZ foster parents would stack that wood over the "spa", let alone as you said both teams staying there once they collapsed.

Thoughts on the final 3?

On current form, I can't go past the 3 remaining Aussie teams. I think for one of them to miss out they it would have to be a big error like driving to wrong place in which the Nurses did and luckily survived. Or it could maybe Tyson's bladder problems. Dude needs to get his prostate checked, the amount of times he needs to piss on the show.

I'm really surprise Kat & Jesse has made it this far. Carla and H have done well but they have been found out in some intellectual challenges, relying on help from elsewhere.

Thoughts on the final 3?

On current form, I can't go past the 3 remaining Aussie teams. I think for one of them to miss out they it would have to be a big error like driving to wrong place in which the Nurses did and luckily survived. Or it could maybe Tyson's bladder problems. Dude needs to get his prostate checked, the amount of times he needs to piss on the show.

I'm really surprise Kat & Jesse has made it this far. Carla and H have done well but they have been found out in some intellectual challenges, relying on help from elsewhere.

:D

Yeah I will tip the nurses to win. They're smart and if they make it to the final round there is usually a massive challenge to do with brains rather than braun. Having said that, like you said too, all it takes is one huge error and that's it. Game over.

:D

Yeah I will tip the nurses to win. They're smart and if they make it to the final round there is usually a massive challenge to do with brains rather than braun. Having said that, like you said too, all it takes is one huge error and that's it. Game over.
or someone not being able to walk in a straight line for a few minutes. cough cough johnny.

Yeah, the Nurses to win. Although i'm getting this weird feeling about Tyson and Sally that they might just somehow steal it.

Am extremely surprised the 2 fut mums are still in. If they made it to the end it'd be more Bradbury than Bradbury.
Puppy and sal are only still here coz the dumb Perth girls forgot their half piece of something in the first leg....

Good on the nurses - not only for the win but for kicking out the Kiwi friends. They got what they deserved but I was still shocked they preferred to do it over the head start. But love the salvage pass

Very happy the Aussie teams went well - Cat and Jesse just might finish the strongest Kiwi team in the end.

At the start I stereotyped Tyson and Sally as a himbo and bimbo but they've really grown on me. They seem like great people. I'm hoping they win at this stage.

The other couple I really like are Cat and Jesse. Again, they seem like great people who are genuinely enjoying the experiences. They also provide good comic relief.

So our recording on IQ stopped before the end. I'm assuming the bogan Aussies got booted?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it only a single ep? My digital tv can't get 7 so was watching on 7 plus. They had two eps up but the second one won't load (massive spoiler on the still they used for that ep too for those that have watched the American one over the years).

Arrgghh the bogan couple (at least she knows what he is and said so during the singing challenge). Referring to foreigners in their own country. You're the ******* foreigners over there you xenophobic idiots.

He's absolutely hopeless Jarrod. Now that those arrogant kiwis are out they're my least favourite team. So intolerant, so ignorant.

Like a few here my first impressions of Sally and Tyson were negative, but they seem like insanely nice people. I'd be happy if them or Cat and Jesse win.

He's absolutely hopeless Jarrod. Now that those arrogant kiwis are out they're my least favourite team. So intolerant, so ignorant.

Like a few here my first impressions of Sally and Tyson were negative, but they seem like insanely nice people. I'd be happy if them or Cat and Jesse win.

I'm backing Puppy and Sal in to win it from here. I'm just getting a real winner vibe from them. Not based on anything legitimate, just a feeling.

I also love so much how the nurses now call him Puppy too. Hilarious.

I want the nurses to win and honestly it's probably for them to lose as well.
Strongest team you would think, also very smart about how they do things.

I want the nurses to win and honestly it's probably for them to lose as well.
Strongest team you would think, also very smart about how they do things.

They have made two big mistakes, first was getting lost in Africa because they didn't go to the right campus, second was following Tyson and Sally last night. Everything else they do is calm and considered. They are going to win every intelligence and physical challenge, that's for sure. Just have to get the details right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back