WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it string?
Signs point to yes.

1st openly gay NFL player who was drafted in the 7th round by St Louis and then didn't make the team nor did he make their practice squad.

So being gay is the only thing he's got going for him at the moment.
First openly gay player to be drafted to the NFL.
I see. So just another boring "celebrity" appearance. Yay.

What happened to their openly gay wrestler Darren Young?
He grew a beard.

BwPHM90CYAEMfoG.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen the show but apparently Michael Sam was 'invited' to appear next week...?

I really hope theyve had no contact with him at all and are just trying to get some ultra cheap publicity with no intention of him appearing

Inb4gaymiensamdow

I really hope they are building Cena right up again only to have Brock destroy him once more in order to make him look even more unbeatable.

But the pre-Summerslam conversation on Cena's side probably went like this:
"Sure, Brock can destroy me. But I want a week off and then return like it had no effect on me and I want to be built up as dominant as he is."

#cenawinslol

Anything important happen? I'll do my regular weekly 'Watch the Paul Heyman segments' but that is all.

It would be good to see Lesnar dominate Cena again, then Cena afterwards does a heel turn and beats Lesnar with a chair. Then Rollins comes out and cashes in. It would be funny if Ambrose came back and stopped him. Although I want to see Rollins cash the briefcase in successfully. Although I don't think the WWE would turn Cena heel.

I can also easily see Cena doing what Cena does - overcoming the odds. I still think Lesnar will win though.

I watched the first 2 hours last night at the bar in mute.
And I must say. Sheamus is an entertaining wrestler...................when you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back