QAFA (B) Central-2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the banter here has gone to s**t, where is Northsider to spice things up for the week????

Well since my name was mentioned. Still recovering after Thommo attacked me. don't want to upset swampy again. Wouldn't want to give the old man a heart attack before the gf. :)

Which one of us are you calling old man??? From previous posts I know I'm about a year or two younger than thommo and at least a century younger that macman ;)

Which one of us are you calling old man??? From previous posts I know I'm about a year or two younger than thommo and at least a century younger that macman ;)

OUCH!!! And yet you still cannot keep up with me!!! :D

Well since my name was mentioned. Still recovering after Thommo attacked me. don't want to upset swampy again. Wouldn't want to give the old man a heart attack before the gf. :)

Northsider, be very careful; throwing the OM words around on here. You will need to be very clear as we will all be guessing which one of us you are actually referring to!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northsider, be very careful; throwing the OM words around on here. You will need to be very clear as we will all be guessing which one of us you are actually referring to!!

Let it go gentlemen, you have a GF to focus on. When it comes to Northsider (or any of the Woodsmen for that matter) and "Old Man" talk, it's definately a case of

Pot.......Kettle........Black

So how's the training going? Had a day off yet? I'm hearing stories of 4 sessions a week. Surely not at this stage of the season. If you aren't fit by now nor know your coach's game plan, I have a feeling it might be too little, too late.

I wonder how many (and who) might make an appearance for the Woodsmen's session tonight? Might there be a suprise or 2 in selection? Even MORE bigger bodies to throw in?

;)

Let it go gentlemen, you have a GF to focus on. When it comes to Northsider (or any of the Woodsmen for that matter) and "Old Man" talk, it's definately a case of

Pot.......Kettle........Black

So how's the training going? Had a day off yet? I'm hearing stories of 4 sessions a week. Surely not at this stage of the season. If you aren't fit by now nor know your coach's game plan, I have a feeling it might be too little, too late.

I wonder how many (and who) might make an appearance for the Woodsmen's session tonight? Might there be a suprise or 2 in selection? Even MORE bigger bodies to throw in?

;)
Does the pub count as a session?

Does the pub count as a session?

It always has in the Woodsmen's history. I did most of my best work there. In fact I think it's written in the clubs constitution. Plus ask Thommo what the Latin inscription on the Guernsey actually means.

Gee awfully quiet on here for the last week of footy. It appears there may be a few nerves creeping in.

Both teams would have had there last sessions, any breaking news? Reckon the woodsmens Training session was at the bar this week?

Northsider is always good for some chat - Speak now or forever wish you did!

Gee awfully quiet on here for the last week of footy. It appears there may be a few nerves creeping in.

Both teams would have had there last sessions, any breaking news? Reckon the woodsmens Training session was at the bar this week?

Media Ban??

We have ours tonight. Like usual. No nerves just think everyone is going to let there football do the talking, for a change.
Media Ban??
Nah, just busy watching qafl fan getting hurt in other forums ;)

We have ours tonight. Like usual. No nerves just think everyone is going to let there football do the talking, for a change.

Nah, just busy watching qafl fan getting hurt in other forums ;)

Yes I've seen that..... Aren't they precious little darlings in the higher divisions?

Rumour has it that tonights big game has been moved to the back oval.

AFLQ admin certainly putting their cards on the table in terms of how they view this league and the players. Nearly as dumb as playing the QAFL reserves tomorrow at 9:30am and prioritising the womens game...

These guys rival the Melbourne Demons in incompetence, and the NRL in showing contempt for those that pay their wages.

I won't be attending, out of pure disgust.

Rumour has it that tonights big game has been moved to the back oval.

AFLQ admin certainly putting their cards on the table in terms of how they view this league and the players. Nearly as dumb as playing the QAFL reserves tomorrow at 9:30am and prioritising the womens game...

These guys rival the Melbourne Demons in incompetence, and the NRL in showing contempt for those that pay their wages.

I won't be attending, out of pure disgust.

Forget rumour, that is true. What a farce !!! They wouldn't want to be charging an entry fee now. As for AFL Queensland, they should be ashamed of themselves. These guys pay their money, train super hard all year, make it through the finals to make the grand final, and have to play on a kids ground. Some would be living out boyhood dreams to play in an Aussie Rules grand final, and this is what they get ?? All because AFLQ are too precious about the condition of their grounds. Disgusting !!

Forget rumour, that is true. What a farce !!! They wouldn't want to be charging an entry fee now. As for AFL Queensland, they should be ashamed of themselves. These guys pay their money, train super hard all year, make it through the finals to make the grand final, and have to play on a kids ground. Some would be living out boyhood dreams to play in an Aussie Rules grand final, and this is what they get ?? All because AFLQ are too precious about the condition of their grounds. Disgusting !!

Prob on second oval because its such a low level lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back