Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

crying-baby.jpg
Crows ambassadors having a field day creating controversy blaming Kochie for us wearing the PB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Evans on cc in an hour or so..

I wonder what lies he'll spill?

I bet he won't say, "The feedback from the umpires in the matches where Richmond has worn their clash strip against Port Adelaide was that it was still too difficult to tell the two teams apart." Even if this was the case.

The notion that Port Adelaide is not Port Adelaide, but a different Port Adelaide, based at Alberton, like the team called Port Adelaide, as it has been for 100 years, is somehow not Port Adelaide is quite ludicrous. If people can not reconcile that fact in their own brains, then really, go start a Jewish Chapter of the Nazi Party.

when i tuned in i thought kochie had sold home games to the dogs or something and all i find out that it is about us wearing the jersey , wow starts the year bashing us and finishes with it , suck s**t rowie just because the crows did not make the finals , does not mean we have to be hit at

The 15 minutes I heard in the car was all women whinging like someone had taken away first and second borns and fed them to a pack of coyotes. Must be a setup...wontsomeonethinkofthechildren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back