Club History A note to all Magpie only Port Adelaide fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if they'll get all twenty of them on the show

After making the mistake of looking on Facebook today their seems to be more than a small number of these idiots, its bloody embarrassing. The thing that really annoys me is this has probably killed off any chance of us wearing the Prison Bar guernsey in the AFL as a one off anytime in the next decade or possibly ever after Sunday.

After making the mistake of looking on Facebook today their seems to be more than a small number of these idiots, its bloody embarrassing. The thing that really annoys me is this has probably killed off any chance of us wearing the Prison Bar guernsey in the AFL as a one off anytime in the next decade or possibly ever after Sunday.

Vocal minorities.

You won't see any of these maggots at the game, you don't see any of them on this forum, and you sure as hell don't know any in person. They are almost mythical.

After making the mistake of looking on Facebook today their seems to be more than a small number of these idiots, its bloody embarrassing.

They're not members, they're not significant.

I heartily endorse this thread.

People who jumped off as we joined the AFL to stick with their existing AFL allegiance can quite frankly EAD as they were never real Port Adelaide people to begin with.

Imagine being a lifelong Port Adelaide supporter, having your club dominate the SANFL to such a point where they are elevated to the national league as the only state league club to do so. Imagine that moment finally coming along and thinking "oh, nah, look, I already sort of support St Kilda".

Imagine being that much of a ****wit.

Imagine being a lifelong Port Adelaide supporter, having your club dominate the SANFL to such a point where they are elevated to the national league as the only state league club to do so. Imagine that moment finally coming along and thinking "oh, nah, look, I already sort of support St Kilda".

I might have to sig this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heartily endorse this thread.

People who jumped off as we joined the AFL to stick with their existing AFL allegiance can quite frankly EAD as they were never real Port Adelaide people to begin with.

Or worse, Adelaide.

I never had a VFL/AFL team before we joined. I've hated Collingwood since about 1981 when I read an article in the Post or Truth or one of those papers which had how Collingwood supporters despised us. I have always hated the crows, and I laugh at St Kilda. Port Adelaide in any league is Port Adelaide is Port Adelaide. Forever.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread.

Glad I'm not alone on feeling embarrassed and downright angry at some of our supporters.

These are the same people who just do NOT understand NTUA!

But da real Prot dozint were teal!!!!!!

Judging a book by its cover because they're too stupid to read.

Club gently heads down a path of "Generic SA Team #2".
Crowds drop. Membership drops. Sponsorship drops.

Club fights tooth and nail to unite the two Ports.
Crowds increase. Membership increases. Sponsorship increases.

Proof. Meet pudding. Deliciously sweet pudding.

Club gently heads down a path of "Generic SA Team #2".
Crowds drop. Membership drops. Sponsorship drops.

Club fights tooth and nail to unite the two Ports.
Crowds increase. Membership increases. Sponsorship increases.

Proof. Meet pudding. Deliciously sweet pudding.

How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back