What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely someone gonna get their arse sued over this. I can't decide whether this makes me hate or love "the Cloud" even more.
There's talk of prosecuting those who post the pictures, but that's from the Lawrence camp, hope the hacker gets his/her right whack.

There's talk of prosecuting those who post the pictures, but that's from the Lawrence camp, hope the hacker gets his/her right whack.

It's not just one hacker. Apparently this is the handy work of some Darknet community. One guy decided to share with some outsiders, community has been pretty much dropping all that they have in the last two days.

That might not be true... I read it on the internet after all.

All it took was for JPS 40's to go up to $28 for me to quit smoking.

Well played government.
I wish I had that anger :(

I still go the JPS double pack at woolies for $32.
How on earth can people afford to still smoke, my first pack of Marlboro cost 39c:eek:, Stuyvesant 12's 25c.

Lesson from this is dont use iCloud. Apple earns BILLIONS a year and they cant even protect their service from kids.

Crazy really.
People and celebrities, need to realise that anything can be hacked.

The ****ed thing here, is that some of the photos were deleted. That's pretty ****ed for it to come back lol, but it goes back to the saying that is like 10 years old now.

You put it up on the internet, and no matter if you delete it, it's there forever.

I'm so confused at the "outrage" over this. This is no different to any other sex tape or nude photo leak. Where were all the people saying "don't look at them, it's an invasion of their privacy", back then?

So confused.

Nothing is ever truly deleted from the Internet. The iCloud would have a back up feature that, even if you delete them, would retain them somewhere.

And formatting is never 100% either. I can recover images from a hard drive thats been "windows formatted" several times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I tried to get on before because I heard there were some Brie Larson pics and that she's the hot coat room chick on Community.

Yeah I tried to get on before because I heard there were some Brie Larson pics and that she's the hot coat room chick on Community.
Very acceptable pictures as well.

I am reminded that Kim Basinger episode of The Simpsons... "Look, all I'm saying is, if these big stars didn't want people going through their garbage and saying they're gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back