SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if Schnail Is on the money this is going to be a cracker if Imps can can get over the prelim. It's what all finals are about. A home grown underdog against the mercenaries. (Your words Schnail) but this is what country footy finals are all about. It's now up to the undermanned green men to push the last quarter drive home and get another crack at the bought and paid for tigers. If they can they will create a selection nightmare. Schnail. Who gets iced for the two safe ins given there is no no reserves. Cameron been out for a long time. But if Coleman is match fit the is a certainty. So a few questions for the Schnail, but more questions for selection

I don't think Irymple will have any selection nightmares this week other than risking Eaton. Injuries will keep a few out but they've been out for weeks and are not going to come back this year. Both Imps and Irymple have a lot of local content lets hope it shows out in the end.

Isn't the majority of red cliffs seniors locals and there is only a few who are funded? When is the mcloud on?

Hey if Schnail Is on the money this is going to be a cracker if Imps can can get over the prelim. It's what all finals are about. A home grown underdog against the mercenaries. (Your words Schnail) but this is what country footy finals are all about. It's now up to the undermanned green men to push the last quarter drive home and get another crack at the bought and paid for tigers. If they can they will create a selection nightmare. Schnail. Who gets iced for the two safe ins given there is no no reserves. Cameron been out for a long time. But if Coleman is match fit the is a certainty. So a few questions for the Schnail, but more questions for selection
Vanderhum, if Imps make it past Irymple both Cameron and Coleman will play. Dunno who goes out, but it's a happy problem to have at this time of the year. I reckon the league would love a Red Cliffs v Imps GF, big crowd, lots of emotion, just hope it doesn't descend into 1990 revisit. It's pretty clear these 2 clubs dislike each other....

Well, I reckon everyone bar Irymple got what they wanted outta today. Red Cliffs to meet Imperials in the big dance next Saturday. Imps left it late again today, trailing by 6 points at about the 17 minute mark of the final term before slamming on 7 goals to win by 37 points. Eaton did everything in his power to try to get the swallows over the line, kicking 5 on 1 leg, he is a jet and Irymple certainly missed him during the year. All about matchups and who wants it more, although Red Cliffs would go into the game favourites. Let's hope it's a close one.....

Probably the right timing for both parties. Eaton to head to South in the off season? and some Ouyen scouts scouring the SFL finals looking to spend some cash next year as well. Will they be part of the SFNL in 2016? Who will coach Merbein next year, with Duscher and a couple of others they will head north on the ladder....

Probably the right timing for both parties. Eaton to head to South in the off season? and some Ouyen scouts scouring the SFL finals looking to spend some cash next year as well. Will they be part of the SFNL in 2016? Who will coach Merbein next year, with Duscher and a couple of others they will head north on the ladder....

Where will Eaton go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk is peter johns to coach Merbein,
And 5 top tear players from wenty to follow alvey
also heard at Mario's bar Sat night that peter johns' son is pulling on the black and white jumper too??

riley hogan to pull the green and white back on for 2015, big in for us! ;)

Local whispers are that he might head back to South Mildura, I think he may have played there as a junior or originally. Don't believe he'll leave he area unless he gets a work transfer.....
Pretty sure you will find that Eaton has already signed to coach Irymple again next year.

Cant see Eaton ever playing for anyone else other than Irymple (in the SFL that is). Although with south needing a new coach they should throw the cheque book at him to try and get him back!!

Cant see Eaton ever playing for anyone else other than Irymple (in the SFL that is). Although with south needing a new coach they should throw the cheque book at him to try and get him back!!

Eaton has signed for Irymple. This should at least stop his phone from ringing and the rumour mill running overtime!!!!

I know this because I did it...

Some real quality coming into the league great news for die hard supporters 2015 should be a treat!!!!!

Eaton has signed for Irymple. This should at least stop his phone from ringing and the rumour mill running overtime!!!!

I know this because I did it...

Some real quality coming into the league great news for die hard supporters 2015 should be a treat!!!!!
Don't tell me schnail got something wrong???
Is Donato going around as a coach again too?

Who is this quality you talk about Delray? How about some names

As much as the Red Cliffs playing list and recruitment has caused some negativity around the league, it is great to see an increase in playing quality in the league. Duscher coming back (will he bring a couple as well?), hopefully Lovett and Motlop will stick around at the Tigers, we want this calibre of players running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back