Debutant
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man United
201406.jpg
SWAP?
I bought this one a couple of months ago when I saw it in one of the sports shops in town. It's a size small and I've finally faced the fact that it's not ever going to fit me. According to Mero's site, it's a 2007 heritage. If anybody has one of these in a Medium/Large that they will be willing to swap I would be very gratefull. It doesn't need to be BNWT, as long as it's still in good condition I'ld be happy. As you can see, this is in great condition. Probably only been worn once or twice in the shop fitting room.
As it's one of my whales, I'm not looking to sell it and loose it all together. I still want it... Just in a size that fits.

Adz2332

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone have a good eye on here and would be able to look at a current auction and help me see if its a genuine player issue? i just have a few problems with it. one being no GPS pocket etc

Does anyone have a good eye on here and would be able to look at a current auction and help me see if its a genuine player issue? i just have a few problems with it. one being no GPS pocket etc
Post a pic mate, however, perhaps try the "what footy jumpers do you own" thread, and we'd all be intrigued and more than happy to help :)

Full Wingspan

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
View attachment 72754
SWAP?
I bought this one a couple of months ago when I saw it in one of the sports shops in town. It's a size small and I've finally faced the fact that it's not ever going to fit me. According to Mero's site, it's a 2007 heritage. If anybody has one of these in a Medium/Large that they will be willing to swap I would be very gratefull. It doesn't need to be BNWT, as long as it's still in good condition I'ld be happy. As you can see, this is in great condition. Probably only been worn once or twice in the shop fitting room.
As it's one of my whales, I'm not looking to sell it and loose it all together. I still want it... Just in a size that fits.

I've got that exact one as a size L or XL though (I think it's XL). Unfortunately mate I'm in the exact same position as you, however I want to keep mine as well. If I could drop 7kgs it will fit perfectly for me (was able to wear it 12 months ago, again only twice). If someone has a 2XL of this, I'll be more than happy to do a three way trade haha.

I'm also looking for a swap of one of the Brisbane Lions Vero commemorative premiership jumpers (from 2013) with the traditional lion and all the players names on it. I believe I have a size L, when I in fact need a 2XL.

StevieJ83

Senior List
Apr 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Renault F1 Team
Few surplus jumpers to move, all prices include postage within Australia.

2007 Chris Judd home player issued jumper $200:

2011 Nic Naitanui Clash player issued jumper $300:

2011 Nic Naitanui 25th anniversary player issued jumper $700:

Please note I paid more than the asking price for all these jumpers off the auctions over the years. Bank transfer or cash on collection only.

Cheers,

Steve

Open to reasonable cash (bank transfer) offers, dealt with two non payers from ebay already.

binga2014

Draftee
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's not a jersey - however I have a fully signed 2013 Western Bulldogs ball.

This was won in a contest and has been verified by the AFL Players Union.

I'm currently in Sydney but am happy to post.

If anyone is interested, please message me or e-mail me at miwdesignwork@gmail.com

Looking at $85 incl. postage (if required.)

Attachments

• unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10

dblstR

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Adelaide Crows 2008 Away Retail (L)
Adelaide Crows 2009 Home Retail (L)
Adelaide Crows 2012 Home Retail Signed by team (L) New with tags + COA
Adelaide Crows 2012 Away Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan (L)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Retail (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Away Retail (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Training red (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Taylor Walker #13 (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2013 Home Patrick Dangerfield #32 (XL)
Adelaide Crows 2014 Home Player Issue #35 Shaun McKernan Inaugural Adelaide Oval Round 3 vs Sydney (signed) (XL) + COA

Bump, lost of a lot of the messages I received in my inbox sorry guys. To clarify the Dangerfield/Walker guernseys are the replicas that were on sale for a limited time at the AFC (sublimate numbers, GPS pouch, double cross stitching etc.), they are pretty much PI's just a little bigger in Danger's case and a tad smaller in Tex's.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood

Special Agent Utah

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls/Bears Texas Rangers
Looking for any West Coast jumpers guys that i don't have. Happy to pay reasonable money. Also and rare one off or heritage jumpers from any sides.

Cheers

archeroo

Senior List
Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does anyone have one of those fitzroy first 18 replica guernseys they want to part with, or know where they still sell them? Want one with the quit and centenary logos on...one popped up on eBay just then for $50 but was stuffing around and missed it - thanks

Capey

Senior List
Sep 8, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth, Perth Scorchers
Ahoy lads!

I've lost a lot of weight in the last year and my Port 2013 Prison Bars from last year now swim on me. If anyone's fits a little too snug and wants to swap for a larger size, drop me a message.

Have (Looking for)
  • 2013 Port Adelaide Prison Bars Size XXL (Looking for a M ideally, but an L works)
  • 2014 Port Adelaide '04 Premiership Size L (Looking for an M)
Both have been worn about twice. Clean and in perfect nick.

Ideally we'd straight swap and each pay the postage.

Long shot I know but I thought it'd be worth putting it out there

Chris who

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
It's impressive work to make such a huge change. The only thing is you are looking for someone who has done the opposite. Maybe the bloke from the movie seven?

Capey

Senior List
Sep 8, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
It's impressive work to make such a huge change. The only thing is you are looking for someone who has done the opposite. Maybe the bloke from the movie seven?

I was more banking on people who didn't buy the right size. I remember at the time a lot of people were caught out with ISC's smaller than expected sizing

Capey

Senior List
Sep 8, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually managed to find someone who'd swap an L for my XXL. In Perth. That I knew from twitter. Was seeing before the Semi final anyways.

Also last year's ran smaller so the L was a perfect fit.

That worked out entirely too perfectly.

Back