List Mgmt. Allen, Hutchins, Taylor, Warnock, and Osborne delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

We picked up 3 defenders last year kolo lemmens and Leslie.. And now we axe 5 more...
So are they happy with our defence or going to load up on defence this year again.. Thought we had bigger issues.
I guess they want strong mature defenders that can supporter the younger ones with Warnock,Murphy and Bock leaving.

To be honest, I'm a bit bugged that Warnock was dropped. Why was he played in the final game against WCE if he was going to be delisted a few days later? Surely it would have been better to give other blokes a go instead. Unless the club was giving Warnock one last chance to prove his worth. I thought he did a good job.

No more skinny kids please. I'm sick of seeing so many of our young blokes just shoved aside when contesting for the ball.
This is one of my favourite things about O'Meara. He's a ******* beast when it comes to don't argues, or powering through body who's in his way.

I guess they want strong mature defenders that can supporter the younger ones with Warnock,Murphy and Bock leaving.

Osbourne was the best rebounding defender in the VFL when we picked him up...
Fairly shattered he only got 2 chances to show himself in 2 years and wasted away in the 2s with not much to play for.. Considering they got pumped every week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back