Official Match Thread S18 Round 11 - Dragons FFC v Gold City Royals @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game this one, a chance to really cement a top eight spot here with victory. Last week was a great effort but we'll need to be go even harder in this game to get the win.

Will be a great victory for the Dragons though hollow at the same time.

Kinda like beating that old woman for the last seat on the subway...

Great. A chance to play against the biggest spammer in the game, boncer34. His ego has swelled to Okey proportions after kicking the winning goal in the last game. I look forward to bursting his bubble.

So who's captain these days at the Dragons? I lose track, it changes so often.

Great. A chance to play against the biggest spammer in the game, boncer34. His ego has swelled to Okey proportions after kicking the winning goal in the last game. I look forward to bursting his bubble.
IN BREAKING NEWS: okeydoke7 signs a contract to be SFA admin until the end of eternity, just so he doesn't end up spamming match threads.

bonce has more time on his hands at the moment without the admin position

Coming from the team with four captain in what is now three season of being in the SFA.
S16: Easty
S17: Wise Guy Sam / okey
S18: WGS / Marlowe

The who? The Wagons?
Paint%2Byour%2Bwagon.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN BREAKING NEWS: okeydoke7 signs a contract to be SFA admin until the end of eternity, just so he doesn't end up spamming match threads.

bonce has more time on his hands at the moment without the admin position

Coming from the team with four captain in what is now three season of being in the SFA.
S16: Easty
S17: Wise Guy Sam / okey
S18: WGS / Marlowe

Wrong.

You missed one.

I am always right.

False.

There you are.

I'm kind of waiting for when the league recognises the Dragons and the Royals are the present day rivals but then I'd be expecting too much of whomever is in charge.

Burned by WGS, that must be a special feeling.
Sometimes I let him burn me just so we can be close together. He likes to tie me up and just set my hair ablaze with his lighter. I JUST NEED HIM TO LIKE ME!

I'm kind of waiting for when the league recognises the Dragons and the Royals are the present day rivals but then I'd be expecting too much of whomever is in charge.

It's not that big of a rivalry. The two best posters your club has had in the last 5 seasons left for the Royals and in return we gave you Uncle_Leo. Pretty clear who won out of that.

There you are.

You'll be waiting a while. The Dragons are high on our list of irrelevance. I would've gone with "whoever" in the above context by the way.

So, you are saying that the Royals have used more captains in their three season history. Interesting...

We haven't 'used' any of our captains. What are you using your captains for? Bit harsh mate :s

We can agree to disagree, if that makes you happy?

You being wrong almost always but claiming to be right makes me happy. :)

It's not that big of a rivalry. The two best posters your club has had in the last 5 seasons left for the Royals and in return we gave you Uncle_Leo. Pretty clear who won out of that.
akkaps also abdicated the throne for misguided love. A sad fact. For him at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back