Bendigo FNL 2017

Who will win this year's BFNL senior flag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Corey jones the best footballer in country victoria?
Great to see lee coughlan getting close to back to his best, very good footballer to watch in full flight

Hasn't played in one of the top handful Country Leagues since he came back to the Country and hasnt influenced a flag so Id say not. Great player and did well in the AFL but I think Grant Weeks would be one of a few.
Yer Leeroys Season has been ok without being great but a big finals series will make up for that.

Hasn't played in one of the top handful Country Leagues since he came back to the Country and hasnt influenced a flag so Id say not. Great player and did well in the AFL but I think Grant Weeks would be one of a few.
Yer Leeroys Season has been ok without being great but a big finals series will make up for that.

Since when does 1 bloke win a flag? If you saw the clinic he put on at Charlton a few years back against Wedderburn only to fall a few points short you'd say he did everything he possibly could to win it for Wyche Narraport!

Nothing on here about the push and shove in the crowd on Saturday night? Anything come of that? The boys in blue showed up and spoke to a few?

Since when does 1 bloke win a flag? If you saw the clinic he put on at Charlton a few years back against Wedderburn only to fall a few points short you'd say he did everything he possibly could to win it for Wyche Narraport!

Nothing on here about the push and shove in the crowd on Saturday night? Anything come of that? The boys in blue showed up and spoke to a few?
Didn't he do it nearly every time against wedderburn truck, when he was living in melbourne and playing in the country he was taking a lot of the training sessions for all the major league country players living in melbourne, don't think you could hold the loyalty playing for your home club against him, where he could have played in the big leagues for more money

Didn't he do it nearly every time against wedderburn truck, when he was living in melbourne and playing in the country he was taking a lot of the training sessions for all the major league country players living in melbourne, don't think you could hold the loyalty playing for your home club against him, where he could have played in the big leagues for more money

Dominates at inter league level also. It's not a stretch to say that he is the best in country vic

Big Semi Final weekend our best chance to win the Flag is to win tomorrow so we can sneak straight through to Grand Final and have a week off otherwise we will have to play 4 straight finals to do so. We go in underdogs but give ourselves a decent chance. Havent played in a GF since the flag of 04 so it would be huge for the Club if we could get through.

Fancy Square just on Sunday against Gissy to keep the light flickering for 6 in a row.

Whats everyones tips?

u have a prelim lined up, fly
Milney 6 snags, Sammy Mildren 5 for the Storm
Their 11 sausage rolls out scored the Hurst's 10 for the nite
And at least 3 of those 10 kicked in (extra) junk time, last quarter
M Dole only multiple goal-kicker for Dragons N that was two, only!!!

Gizzy finished 3rd after 18 rounds --- for mine they'll handle Square OK Sunday
Rosa maybe slightly underdone ... concussion ??

u have a prelim lined up, fly
Milney 6 snags, Sammy Mildren 5 for the Storm
Their 11 sausage rolls out scored the Hurst's 10 for the nite
And at least 3 of those 10 kicked in (extra) junk time, last quarter
M Dole only multiple goal-kicker for Dragons N that was two, only!!!

Gizzy finished 3rd after 18 rounds --- for mine they'll handle Square OK Sunday
Rosa maybe slightly underdone ... concussion ??

Yer youre right Razor we werent good enough on the night we started well but couldnt sustain it against a top unit. Hopefully we can get back in a fortnight in the Granny and catch them a bit below their best and get a flag.

Should note a significant part of the league's history with Square's run of flags ending. Well done again to Square but it will be great to have someone else win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year I could see those Clubs finishing 3rd to 7th and being really competitive against most as the depth hasnt been in the BFL this year and those Clubs are quite likely to be spending much more on their personnel.
Fly,
Interesting question but depth across the club would be an issue eg Reserves and juniors

Hey how's this
Played a bit of footy in my years all over the place but have a heaps of old clubs playing for Flags
Last week Omeo Benambra (omeo League)
This week Mitta United ( Talangatta league) and Kalangadoo ( Mid Sth East SA)
Next week North Gambier ( western Border SA) and Albury ( O&M)
Going to Pt Macdonell this week to watch Kalangadoo and not sure wether to go back next week or go to Albury
Time to remember old times

Could you see LBU, North Bendigo and Mount pleasant with some of the big name players having success In the Bendigo football league?
Seriosly Andrew you have been pushing this same shite about LBU around the GVFL forum prior to this in the BFL. Simple fact: LBU would not blow wind up the backsides of GVFL clubs or most BFL clubs. I recall LBU entering BFL briefly in the late 90's/early 2000's (someone feel free to correct me on dates) with a very strong LBU team and finished 5th at best. Quickly dropped out of the competition. Enjoy what you have and stop with he bullshit.

Back