Hume League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted this after three rounds, turns out I'm not to far off the money so far, Jindera let me down and I think I got Osborne right even thought they made finals. I'm still backing a Rand / Henty GF with Rand to win by 20 points. Will be interesting to see how the finals play out.
Finally someone else on here with as much "common sense" as myself!

Wow sounds like Howlong were Hot. If they can get over BB they may just start to dare to dream.
Howlong were ruthless, ran hard both ways, used the ball well. Very impressive performance. Got a lot of talent in that team with price, walker, dicketts, Davies, brook, estoe, Clarke, hancock, curlis and some top kids aswell. I don't watch A lot of the Hume league but s**t they were impressive on Sunday. Big thing is can they produce that again. If they do Brock burrum will be in for one hell of a fight.

Howlong were ruthless, ran hard both ways, used the ball well. Very impressive performance. Got a lot of talent in that team with price, walker, dicketts, Davies, brook, estoe, Clarke, hancock, curlis and some top kids aswell. I don't watch A lot of the Hume league but s**t they were impressive on Sunday. Big thing is can they produce that again. If they do Brock burrum will be in for one hell of a fight.

See some players there Frank that the Hoppers would like.?

Frank, will you be there this Sunday to watch Howlong v Brock Burrum, if so, do you want a lift? Is there any truth to the rumour you and your good mate Les may be heading out into the Hume league? I don't know if there would be a better forward duo with Leslie and Lazalenis! Possibly only the one two punch of The Mick Galvin and the Cuddly Teddy Bear for Jindera.

Frank, will you be there this Sunday to watch Howlong v Brock Burrum, if so, do you want a lift? Is there any truth to the rumour you and your good mate Les may be heading out into the Hume league? I don't know if there would be a better forward duo with Leslie and Lazalenis! Possibly only the one two punch of The Mick Galvin and the Cuddly Teddy Bear for Jindera.
who is the cuddly teddy bear??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be able to make it unfortunately mal. Will be a cracker though. Study1 they have some very good young players certainly good enough to play in the O & M. Joel has done a very good job. No truth to that Mal I wouldn't think. Les and Frank are two very loyal hoppers.

Thats why they call me slim shady im back.

Good day of footy shaping up today. Who is everyone tipping? Couple of good games yesterday. BB 2's going straight into the grand final and Henty both sides look like they are the teams to beat.

My top 3 for the Azzi tomorrow night
1. J.Dicketts
2. Z. Sheather
3. N. Sedgwick
Smoky. S.Murray

Jindera almost did it back in 07 coming from 5th to lose to Osborne by a couple of points. Form and belief can do funny things to a team.

OK guys,,,, your prediction for the prelim final this weekend... Rand/Walbundrie or Howlong??? Can Howlong keep the momentum going ?

Couldn't tell you as I didn't see a kick. Obviously great for RW to make it to the big dance. Good to see them get return on their investment

NOP whats your opinion on the RWT boys.. Do they finally cut the cheese as a major threat or is Jindera still a chance this year??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back