Multiplat Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone tried to buy Madden points to buy some Ultimate Team bundles? Mine keeps saying 'there is no content' when I try :confused:

Dont fall for Micro-transactions They are a cancer in the industry that exploit dumb people. i wish they would make a separate pool for people who pay to win so i dont face some dude that has spent like an extra $20 on cards Also make everyone who pays for packs with real money.

Dont fall for Micro-transactions They are a cancer in the industry that exploit dumb people. i wish they would make a separate pool for people who pay to win so i dont face some dude that has spent like an extra $20 on cards Also make everyone who pays for packs with real money.

I couldn't even if I tried because it says content not available, lol

Plus I only wanted to spend like $10 to get some extra contracts, that s**t's expensive!

Download the game? I bought it from the shops, I'm not blowing a chunk of my data cap downloading a game when I can drive 10 mins to the shops and physically buy it :p
I only ask because that's usually what happens when you try to go to the store on a game on your AU account when your game is from another region.

Got this yesterday, good fun, I'm such a noob at it though, I find choosing which defensive plays to call nothing more than a guess. I also find I have very little control over defense.
http://imgur.com/a/kElnr

Just some basics
If you're confused play 1 CB for each WR
If they have two TEs maybe consider playing an extra physical safety

On small plays play an extra man in the box (around the LBs and DL).

Look at a few guides if you're confused. Be more than happy to help here or the NFL board.

This 100%.

Did the mistake of buying cards, got disconnected and lost a game on my contracts. EA didn't give a crap. For a game that is only going to last a year it's not worth it to invest $100 or so extra into the game. Miss the old collectible cards back in the maddens a decade ago.

is the auction house broken for anyone else, i have won 8 items today including 5 gold players and im yet to receive any of them. they are still in my bids but says ive won and time has expired. its taken my coins but ive got none of the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they ever put vintage uniforms into MUT to buy?

i saw a Saints 2009 Uni card last night, first uni card i saw that was gold. But there are still throwbacks in the normal game, i think Alt unis in MUT are useless.

I think it must have been 2012 that I had where I had a season that seemed to have the pink gear locked on every single week including playoffs. It was a little odd.
Also remember this.. I thought I was losing it but nah, it musta been a bug..

Waiting till next week once I can afford a PS4 before buyin this. Heard theres no point playing on my Xbox360, so imma wait.

f u 360... rip you old thang.

Highly recommend going through the skills trainer, even if you've got a solid grasp of the actual game of nfl it's still worth it. Played a few games beforehand and I was really struggling. Couldn't stop QBs, got burnt on the run and kept throwing pick after pick.

First game after about half of the trainers and it was a classic. Down 17 at the half (after a pick six to end the half after I rashly tried to hit a curl route) fought my way back to level it with 2:30 left.

A few three and outs later and I'm going for it on fourth down 45 yards out with 30 seconds left, falls short and I take it to ot. First drive they get to the same spot and convert their fourth down attempt and win the game.

So my enjoyment of the game has also improved as I was getting seriously frustrated before going through it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back