Rumour Tiger Big Man To Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Climate aside, hardly a premiership team building there in Brissy in the next 5 years.
You've just broomed 10 players. 5 plus years or more to even get close.

As for the poster that says I'm cocky...

You guys want KP forwards from us that have had heaps of development put into them and are about to enter their prime and you don't want to pay much for them. And I'm the cocky one? Too funny.

Are you posting from planet earth?
No I'm baked as * and you guys bite way to easy. So I'm on like planet mars right now

Got to leave you pussies and go and talk finals...

Enjoy your Dangerfield for Raines and a 2nd rounder conversations.

Holy **** that's a lot of writing.

I'm so sorry, I really should be used to dealing with Queenslanders by now, shouldn't I? :(

I'll use my "Jonathon Brown sentence condenser/translator" so that you'll be able to understand what I was saying.

*clears throat*

Uhhhmmm der Loins r nert a goord tem bruh! stahp perching err pleeerars pl0x! u r sheeet clob. >;o

Why are you idiots arguing about this?

Richmond wants to keep Tyrone and the Sex Monster. Brisbane apparently wouldn't give up a fourth rounder for either of them. Can't we just accept it, leave the cheap shots and move on?

Seems like everyone is on the same page, but I guess flogs gonna flog...

Why are you idiots arguing about this?

Richmond wants to keep Tyrone and the Sex Monster. Brisbane apparently wouldn't give up a fourth rounder for either of them. Can't we just accept it, leave the cheap shots and move on?

Seems like everyone is on the same page, but I guess flogs gonna flog...

Yeah, I don't get why people get so heated about rumours. Sure, Griffiths or Vickery might be handy, but they're obviously valued at the Tigers and there is no substance whatsoever to the rumour besides "Leppa used to coach there and they need KPFs".

Might as well restart the Jack Riewoldt rumours that were flying around a couple of years ago. Or Jayden Post. Think there was even a David Astbury rumour going around.

There is no basis in fact here guys - it ain't that serious.

Vickery is a flog who sniped out Cox, havennt seen anything of Griffiths but like l said before he has kicked 15 goals. How on Earth would he be better than our 19 year olds??
I guess you haven't been watching Richmond games. He does more than kick goals. He can kick the ball 70m off a few steps and is a sensational grab. He also steps up in crunch time and has had some match winning moments already in his short career.
He doesn't kick many goals because he isn't used as a permanent forward. As a no.1 forward he would be incredible. Doesn't matter, we won't be letting him go anyway.

then you went and ruined him just like you did Rainesy! :mad:

Hey, Raines played more games with us than he did with you, I'm claiming him as ours ;)

Hey, Raines played more games with us than he did with you, I'm claiming him as ours ;)

Fair call tbh!

I really liked Rainesy aye! Was sad to see him go! :(

Trolling aside for a minute, why did you guys de-list him you think? He's a pretty handy run-with player, and he's only like 27.

Surely a 1 year contract would have been an option, even if he only played 10 games next season, he's a handy depth player at worst.

Fair call tbh!

I really liked Rainesy aye! Was sad to see him go! :(

Trolling aside for a minute, why did you guys de-list him you think? He's a pretty handy run-with player, and he's only like 27.

Surely a 1 year contract would have been an option, even if he only played 10 games next season, he's a handy depth player at worst.

Leppa's not a big fan of taggers by what we've seen this year - asked Raines to work on his offensive game and to his credit he did work hard at becoming a wingman and got a few games because of it. Just not better than the younger players he was replacing to the extent that he was a permanent fixture.

Was fantastic in the reserves in terms of professionalism and was well liked around the club by all accounts. As far as I know we de-listed/let him go early just to let him have a better shot at an AFL career rather than playing NEAFL footy as if he wasn't seen in the side as a tagger it was doubtful he'd ever solidify his spot in the best 22 again, especially as the younger blokes got more development into them.

Handy depth, good clubman, sure, but if the bloke wants to make a go of it somewhere else you can't make him stay if you can't guarantee him any senior footy.

Wish him all the best and hope he gets another crack if a club sees a role for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how every clubs supporters over rates there players

They're all spuds until it seems like you can get something for them ;)

Oh I'm not bitter about the Tigers fortunes at all, why would I be? As of 2014 we have a strong young list, and we're playing in the finals again for a second consecutive season. :thumbsu:

See, I like to live in the now, not in the past like your mob. And I'm quite happy with where my club is at in its' progress. The question is, are you happy with where the Lions are at? :eek:

I actually live in Brisbane, so I regularly go to games at the Gabba (mainly to have a bit of a laugh). Coincidentally, if you want to talk about recent history, the last time a Brisbane Lions team defeated a Richmond team at the Gabba was WAYYYY back in 2004. And of the last 13 encounters between the two clubs, you have an outstanding 1.5 wins to your name!

You know you must be doing pretty bad when you have a 1.5 in 13 record against a team as apparently s**t as us, aye! :) no wonder you keep trying to poach our assistant coaches and players! You're so desperate to have that little bit of Richmond at your club, you even went and poached our whipping boy McGuane, who was actually starting to come good with us for a while there (sort of lol), but then you went and ruined him just like you did Rainesy! :mad:

Silly Lions, no! you're not ruining any more of our players, so get back in your box! :mad:

3qkiap.jpg

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Actually you dont have a young list at all, it is actually quite old from what l have read.

You do realise when you said that we poach your players, that Leppa was actually a Lion and you poached him ... Bit of a coincidence that as soon as we took back Leppa, you started playing really badly.

I am very happy with where the Lions are at. We, unlike you, actually do have a young talented list. While we have a few holes, all it needs to do is grow up together. Rich, Redden, Rocky, Mayes, Aish, Claye Beams, Dayne Beams (hopefully), Hanley, Zorko, Close, Freeman, Hammelmann (hopefully), Gardiner, Clarke, Leuy and Martin are all 26 or younger. Great core, imo.

FWIW, l hope you beat Port as l don't like them.

I'd do Taylor Hunt for Griffiths straight up.

Would work well for both of us.

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back