Official Match Thread S18 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders v Geelong Gumbies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how there was no jump to the defence that he is a worthwhile player. apollo_creed when your captain won't even stand up for you know you must be going well...

Cool round 11 premiers everyone teams grand goal. C'mon we all know the gumbies are a pitiful excuse for a team even in the fantasy realm.

apollo_creed is in the side of the current ladder leader.....did I need to say anything more?

apollo_creed is in the side of the current ladder leader.....did I need to say anything more?
Must have some fairly strong carriers then. Cool your on top hows the weather up there? Means s**t right now to be honest.

Must have some fairly strong carriers then. Cool your on top hows the weather up there? Means s**t right now to be honest.

Its means we have some wins in the bank (more than some), sure it does not give us a premiership now but it does put us in a position to give it a shake.

But the main point to the quote was obvious even if you needed to be told twice

Its means we have some wins in the bank (more than some), sure it does not give us a premiership now but it does put us in a position to give it a shake.

But the main point to the quote was obvious even if you needed to be told twice
Winning from 6th says hello.

Again wow you are on top. Cool the bank steals your wins anyway (no I don't have evidence of this but they steal our money).

Winning from 6th says hello.

Again wow you are on top. Cool the bank steals your wins anyway (no I don't have evidence of this but they steal our money).

e51b6_ORIG-eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

This is not monopoly
It's similar

We're the type of player that has all the blue property, and continues to invest our money onto that area.

You guys can obtain all the shitty properties you want, keep the money in the bank all you want, but when the time is right and we cross paths.....

tumblr_m6s3v13R4Z1ry6ux3o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That all you have a little spit? And you call yourself a big man.

I will let you take a nap with the other kids. Come back when you have had that nap and a juice box and try again.
juice boxes r *ing good dont u dare rag on juice boxes m8

The Colosseum can at lest hold off fire unlike the low budget clay made piece of s**t the Gumbies play in that would burn away.

is this game being played in hell? da faq does fire have to do with anything?

btw fire just hardens clay. get some knowledge

is this game being played in hell? da faq does fire have to do with anything?

btw fire just hardens clay. get some knowledge

If the clay is heated too quickly (which it would if it was in the heat of the picture), the water will turn to steam right inside the clay body stadium and it explodes. Get some knowledge.

The Colosseum can at lest hold off fire unlike the low budget clay made piece of s**t the Gumbies play in that would burn away.
If the clay is heated too quickly (which it would if it was in the heat of the picture), the water will turn to steam right inside the clay body stadium and it explodes. Get some knowledge.

first you say it'd burn away, then you say it'd explode

get some consistency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back