Not getting ahead of ourselves but...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, saw this and immediately thought, for either Port or us, the following week poses a massive opportunity. Swans could really make a statement here.

Is McPharlin back yet? Johnson's run and presence is a huge loss, but with a not fully match fit McPharlin, their back line becomes severely questioned.

Still, Elimination final to be won first! And I hope we bring our momentum with us and get a second week of finals footy!

Go Tigers!!!

I can just see us continuing to win and continuing our good run over Port. We keep knocking every team off wherever we go at the moment.

it would be amazing if we just keep on winning and manage to get into the GF. Could you just picture the pandamoniam that would cause in the press and the clenched ass and pinched faces from bomber and carlton supporters lol

One week at a time guys just as we've been going for 9 weeks
Lets not worry about the state and health of the opposition. Lets just worry about the welfare of our guys so that they came out unscathed each week and ready for their next battle
Our guys came off a physically demanding game on Sat. Just like Port, but we've been fighting for our skins for two months so we need to back up this week for a high speed game which is my only worry .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it would be amazing if we just keep on winning and manage to get into the GF. Could you just picture the pandamoniam that would cause in the press and the clenched ass and pinched faces from bomber and carlton supporters lol
Mate if we get to the GF ill need to be medicated, sleepless nights, nervous ticks and general involentary body shaking and tremors will be the norm in just the lead up to the game. Once the ball is bounced ill need a steady supply of beer that never ends, the remote safely put away from my hands to avoid television breakage and possibly a ball gag so anyone for a 2 block radius doesnt have to hear me. Then if we win a grand final god help the neighbourhood, ill be putting the speakers out the window blasting were from tigerland for all to hear running up and down the road siginging along with yellow and black smoke flares in my hands and my tigers boxer shorts on my head.

Geez, imagine if we did have the chance to play Freo over there next week. We play well over in the West and with a few injuries, they could be ripe for the taking.

Need to get through Port first though!

Mate if we get to the GF ill need to be medicated, sleepless nights, nervous ticks and general involentary body shaking and tremors will be the norm in just the lead up to the game. Once the ball is bounced ill need a steady supply of beer that never ends, the remote safely put away from my hands to avoid television breakage and possibly a ball gag so anyone for a 2 block radius doesnt have to hear me. Then if we win a grand final god help the neighbourhood, ill be putting the speakers out the window blasting were from tigerland for all to hear running up and down the road siginging along with yellow and black smoke flares in my hands and my tigers boxer shorts on my head.
What's a ball gag? Is that the result from a hummer gone bad ?

I don't think we are, i was chatting to a friend and i'm pretty sure we will win the flag, correct me if i'm wrong but Port this week, likely freo next week with injuries on a deck we like, Hawks the week after since i'm fairly sure they will roll Geelong easy win since they think they have got our measure now and Sydney in the final obviously we beat them last week, naysayers will tell you they were missing players, but the good news is the GF is played on our home turf should make up for those missing players tigers by 3 points in a thriller again and the drought is over!

Buying my GF tickets already :D

Makes for very funny mental imagery.....

Makes for very funny mental imagery.....
Even funnier when you realise im deadly serious, the insanity that my beloved Tigers being premiers would bring would destroy any and all commen sense for days. ill make sure the missus films me if we win the GF and ill post it here.

loving the positivity but lets get past port first pretty sure we will they had to travel and we have an extra days rest BUT they got where they are on merit remember that take them lightly and we WILL get pantsied after our history making run we sure don't want that its corney I know but 1 week at a time

Not looked that far ahead but I reckon Freo will beat Sydney.
If we are good enough to win i would rather play Freo. Reckon Sydney will tear us a new one if they get another crack at us over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back