Trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Suban for Pears and 3rd or 4th rounder?
sounds fair?

Would prefer it being a 4th rounder but I would do that no dramas, change of scenery for both players and Suban is the better player, you get an extra pick which you could package with another deal.

sounds good, could use pears as that rebounding defender when johnson is down.

Even Pears + our 3rd for Suban + your 3rd. So a downgrade in the 3rd round for us, and that will help you. Either way I'd be happy with Suban, we could play him in the middle or as a utility.

Your trades are really confusing. So at the end of the day, you get Aish pick 4, Ben Kennedy and pick 22 for danger field? That's 3 and a half first rounders

No ...

Wait, Collingwood lose Beams AND Kennedy for only Dangerfield? Surely kidding.

Ive seen your earlier trades, none work.

Is Dangerfield still considered better than Beams? Thought Beams went past him after playing better games more consistently.

No.

agree with you, but crows supporters think danger is the number 1 in the comp, they don't realise beams is his equal or better

No. Almost no-one would place Beams before Dangerfield, except on BigFooty. Look at any independent player ratings. Even on an okay year for Dangerfield like this year where he was injured and targeted all year, he lead the league in centre clearances and contested ball. Beams had a good year, and he's his teams third best midfielder.

And can people read the trade?

Adelaide give up Dangerfield AND PICK 9 for Aish, Kennedy, 22 and 4.

That's the equivalent of a high first rounder (Aish), two high second rounders (Kennedy and 22) and a five spot upgrade.

Only Adelaide fans would have Dangerfield in the top 5 midfielders period. He might be in the 6-15 range, and probably is, he is not in the top 5.

Sorry - I just showed you a link where EVERY AFL PLAYER was polled and they rated Dangerfield in their top five.

How could Beams be top five? I've never seen any independent rating that has had him that high. He's only the third best at his club.

No ...

No.

No. Almost no-one would place Beams before Dangerfield, except on BigFooty. Look at any independent player ratings. Even on an okay year for Dangerfield like this year where he was injured and targeted all year, he lead the league in centre clearances and contested ball. Beams had a good year, and he's his teams third best midfielder.

And can people read the trade?

Adelaide give up Dangerfield AND PICK 9 for Aish, Kennedy, 22 and 4.

That's the equivalent of a high first rounder (Aish), two high second rounders (Kennedy and 22) and a five spot upgrade.

if you actually look whos commenting and theres 1 collingwood supporter, id take beams over danger any day of the week. As been stated the AFL rankings taken over 2 yrs beams been injured in that time. Even on your own board in the trading section people saying they are equal in value, but keep going with your danger is the best player ever and lose him next year to free agency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's based on a two year cycle, and beams was injured for like 15 weeks or something last year... Please, delight us more..

So, you would rather a SMALLER sample size?

AND, you're wrong. It takes a player's last 40 games as it's sample size. Nothing to do with two years.

Go on - delight us more with your challenges around math and comprehension.

if you actually look whos commenting and theres 1 collingwood supporter, id take beams over danger any day of the week. As been stated the AFL rankings taken over 2 yrs beams been injured in that time. Even on your own board in the trading section people saying they are equal in value, but keep going with your danger is the best player ever and lose him next year to free agency

Mate - you're a Port supporter. That's like a Collingwood supporter who's four foot tall. None of your opinions about the Crows are worth listening to.

And, as I pointed out, the rankings AREN'T over two years. If anything, Dangerfield as played through injury over those 40 games, much more than Beams.

dangerfield AverageGames 22 kicks12.6 handballs12.4 disposals24.9 marks3.4 goals0.8 points1.0
Beams 19 14.6 12.5 27.2 3.6 1.2 0.8

could go to takles which makes danger look worse as hes a 1 way runner but wont bore you, 2014 stats

Alright. This isn't the Bay, so I'm going to stop.

Needless to say, the Crows would expect a Judd deal to trade Dangerfield, or they will match any offers when he's a restricted free agent.

Collingwood supporters will say the same about crows supporters reference beams

I would be giving more for Slaone, at least he turns up every week. The gap between Dangerfield's best and worst is massive!

think any team would take sloane in a heart beat very honest player

As good as Danger is, I'd be taking Sloane over him. Just a very solid A Grader that you can build a side around.

Kristof coming in this thread with no idea of trade value of players, trying to bend other teams over, hilarious stuff.

Also thinks the actual rating of players is the 'AFL player ratings', or who the players think is the best, even funnier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back