Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a type is overrated. I've liked Jennifer Lawrence and that sort for years and yet Kate Micucci is still my number 1.

Man you really don't have a type. Do you? Well apart from the name Emma.
We don't talk about that :(

I'm not fussy. Although I'll usually go for beautiful or cute over sexy. All women are beautiful in their own ways :)

Having a type is overrated. I've liked Jennifer Lawrence and that sort for years and yet Kate Micucci is still my number 1.
Oh I agree. Just find the variety funny. Plus I wanted to skewer him on the Emma thing.
Seriously, Micucci? Not the former Scrubs alumni I would've chosen but fair enough.

We don't talk about that :(

I'm not fussy. Although I'll usually go for beautiful or cute over sexy. All women are beautiful in their own ways :)
Even Caro?

Oh I agree. Just find the variety funny. Plus I wanted to skewer him on the Emma thing.
Seriously, Micucci? Not the former Scrubs alumni I would've chosen but fair enough.
Yep. Not beautiful in the conventional sense, but love all her work, her big expressive eyes and her smile. The package just works.
Even Caro?
Why.

Even Caro?
You're a horrible person.

And Caro isn't a woman. It's a beast.

Ahhh the wisdom of youth. You will find your diffinition of what constitutes beauty will narrow as you experience more of this, 'beauty' all women have ;)
Hey you say it to some of the naive girls around and they eat it up :D I do actually find that I find a lot of girls that guys call ugly or unattractive, fairly good looking. I'm weird like that :p

You're a horrible person.

And Caro isn't a woman. It's a beast.
I'm not horrible I just like to point out errors of logic and reasoning. Okay sometimes that makes me horrible. Oh and I also enjoy ripping on people. It's my thing. Case in point. Look below.

Yep. Not beautiful in the conventional sense, but love all her work, her big expressive eyes and her smile. The package just works.

Why.
Bonus that you and her are roughly the same size too. :p

You ask why. I ask why not?

Bonus that you and her are roughly the same size too. :p

You ask why. I ask why not?
Hahaha, that gave me a laugh in a deathly silent household. Bonus indeed.

Fair enough - all questions consisting only of 'why' can expect to be answered with 'why not?' :p

I'm not horrible I just like to point out errors of logic and reasoning. Okay sometimes that makes me horrible. Oh and I also enjoy ripping on people. It's my thing. Case in point. Look below.
So you're busting chops?

I've been watching too much Scrubs. Not that it's a bad thing.

So you're busting chops?

I've been watching too much Scrubs. Not that it's a bad thing.
Yep, I bust chops. Ask anybody.
Chop bustin' and Doc dustin'.

Hahaha, that gave me a laugh in a deathly silent household. Bonus indeed.

Fair enough - all questions consisting only of 'why' can expect to be answered with 'why not?' :p
Haha. Awesome. Hopefully nobody was disturbed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard of that one, been meaning to give it a go for ages. Will add it to the list of TV shows I'll get around to eventually (Sopranos, Walking Dead, Parks and Rec, Game of Thrones, and so on)

Also, quick TV recommendation. The IT Crowd. Has me in stitches at the moment.
So good.

Fire extinguisher bursts into flames. Turns it over, Made in Britain. "Ahhhhh"

I'll just put this over here, with the rest of the fire.

Have heard of that one, been meaning to give it a go for ages. Will add it to the list of TV shows I'll get around to eventually (Sopranos, Walking Dead, Parks and Rec, Game of Thrones, and so on)
How are Sopranos, Walking Dead and Game of Thrones on a to watch list. Dude!
Also I highly recommend Parks and Rec, although your hatred of Aubrey Plaza may effect your enjoyment of that one but I think Ron Swanson should make up for it.

So good.

Fire extinguisher bursts into flames. Turns it over, Made in Britain. "Ahhhhh"

I'll just put this over here, with the rest of the fire.
Ha. Then he emails the fire station. I died.

One of my favourite lines.
"I wanna go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird's all I got. That, and my sweet sweet style."

Ha. Then he emails the fire station. I died.

One of my favourite lines.
"I wanna go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird's all I got. That, and my sweet sweet style."
I think the fire episode is my favourite.

"I'm going to burst this balloon. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHEN! Doesn't that make you feel stressed? JEN?" Then he turns the balloon around, and it has "Jen's peace of mind" written on it. "Oh look at that, it's your peace of mind! And it's going to go bang!

Do you feel stressed now Jen?"

Have you seen the pictures?
Nah seriously all jokes aside. Different strokes man. Personally there are chicks I don't find attractive that dudes fall all over themselves over.

whatcha guys talking about? sorry, I've been busy since this morning
vz7byo.jpg

immortalmike since I can see you're still up

watch any of Breaking Bad? I just got through the second season now, finally gave into the hype
Ha. I'm always up.
Yeah loved every second of that show. Starts out really slow then gets really good half way through season 1 and just keeps getting better. Has the perfect ending too.
How are you finding it David?

Ha. I'm always up.
Yeah loved every second of that show. Starts out really slow then gets really good half way through season 1 and just keeps getting better. Has the perfect ending too.
How are you finding it David?
Some parts are predictable, some parts really clever, some parts really cruel
I like it, it is harsh and reminds me of a show called Deadwood
not sure if you're familiar with that show, I wish it was popular so it might possibly still be on

Some parts are predictable, some parts really clever, some parts really cruel
I like it, it is harsh and reminds me of a show called Deadwood
not sure if you're familiar with that show, I wish it was popular so it might possibly still be on
Yeah it actually gets exponentially more clever as it goes. It also gets pretty cruel too haha.

I am aware of Deadwood, but unfortunately haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Had a mate who wouldn't shut up about it, so I'll have to give it a go eventually. I am a fan of westerns so I think it'll be up my alley.
I hate when they axe shows I love.

Yeah it actually gets exponentially more clever as it goes. It also gets pretty cruel too haha.

I am aware of Deadwood, but unfortunately haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Had a mate who wouldn't shut up about it, so I'll have to give it a go eventually. I am a fan of westerns so I think it'll be up my alley.
I hate when they axe shows I love.
I believe it is supposed to be based off real events to
so I guess that it makes sense that it had to finish up, Swearengen is my favourite character though

it doesn't take long to get cruel in it, in fact it only takes a few moments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back