Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** the King and especially **** Carlton, am l hating Carlton right?
It's a bit of an injoke here (well, sort of a joke; the hatred is very real), we can be talking anything else, but a well timed "* Carlton" unites us all and gets us on the same page. ;)

Personally I despise Hawthorn just as much, but no matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit of an injoke here (well, sort of a joke; the hatred is very real), we can be talking anything else, but a well timed "**** Carlton" unites us all and gets us on the same page. ;)

Personally I despise Hawthorn just as much, but no matter.

I personally have a little giggle everytime I see "**** Carlton" pop up on random threads.

The hatred is real.

**** Jon Ralph too

I am feeling sick with nerves and it's only Wednesday.

I am feeling sick with nerves and it's only Wednesday.
Me too.

I'm still not confident.

I, however, believe Hawthorn will make short work of Geelong, and if we can beat North, we get a crack at the Cats. I would LOVE a crack at the Cats- as would North, I suspect.

Me too.

I'm still not confident.

I, however, believe Hawthorn will make short work of Geelong, and if we can beat North, we get a crack at the Cats. I would LOVE a crack at the Cats- as would North, I suspect.

I think both Norf and Essendon are more afraid of each other than either would be of the Cats - honestly one of the worst top 4 sides I've ever seen. Straight sets and out isn't just possible but likely IMO.

Me too.

I'm still not confident.

My budget is going to take one hell of a beating if we do win as I will have to fly down for next week as well. And if we win that I may just need to refinance my house.:eek::D

Me too.

I'm still not confident.

The way their posters have carried on about umpires and beloved jimmy bartel, most definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back