at training... any questions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is: As a North supporter, why try and publicise everything that happens at MAIN TRAINING leading into a final?

So the club clears opposition scouts from the ground but has to contend with our own people sharing information...thanks for that.

BT, FG, Filth and I are presently doing a sweep of who's currently logged onto this thread, in search of the twat, and Ats' number one fanboi below.

_Online_Draft_EFC.jpg

My question is: As a North supporter, why try and publicise everything that happens at MAIN TRAINING leading into a final?

So the club clears opposition scouts from the ground but has to contend with our own people sharing information...thanks for that.
It's a PUBLIC training session. He aint releasing too many scoops here.

It's a PUBLIC training session. He aint releasing too many scoops here.

Great. You've given away the gameplan.

No one is stopping him and I acknowledge, no one can - but our question is: why publicise information about who trained and who didn't in the lead up to such a critical game?

Also - Surely we're better judges as to what's sensitive information and what's not.

No one is stopping him and I acknowledge, no one can - but our question is: why publicise information about who trained and who didn't in the lead up to such a critical game?

Also - Surely we're better judges as to what's sensitive information and what's not.
Sorry "we're"???

Care to share who you are?

I'm sorry mate but my faith in * maintaining a handshake agreement not to observe is flimsy at best. There's nothing Phillyroo posted that appeared sensitive or not easily accessible to the greater public (eg a dogwalker going down Fogarty Street).

Fair to say the club (of which Heath is a very good representative) aren't happy about this thread.

I see no problem with this sort of thread during the season but as they say "finals is a different ball game" so let's just let the club have their way this week and delete it?

B Tron? Twinkletoes?

I'm sorry mate but my faith in * maintaining a handshake agreement not to observe is flimsy at best. There's nothing Phillyroo posted that appeared sensitive or not easily accessible to the greater public (eg a dogwalker going down Fogarty Street).

No, nothing sensitive...yet. Just thought I'd jump in and say 'hi' just in case.

Scouts aren't hard to spot by the way - we usually know when they're there. It's quite obvious to the footy dept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair to say the club (of which Heath is a very good representative) aren't happy about this thread.

I see no problem with this sort of thread during the season but as they say "finals is a different ball game" so let's just let the club have their way this week and delete it?

B Tron? Twinkletoes?

time to delete, especially if the club suggests there is something not good about it.

No, nothing sensitive...yet. Just thought I'd jump in and say 'hi' just in case.

Scouts aren't hard to spot by the way - we usually know when they're there. It's quite obvious to the footy dept.

Fair enough.

Btw thoughts were specific to this individual topic. Fwiw think you've done a fantastic job at the club and it's been great to have a genuine North person in your role.

Cheers.

So heads up then folks. Phillyroo is doing us all a solid but if the club reckons we should be mindful of what we post about in relation to player participation in training in this thread then we should respect their wishes. After all, they know what is sensitive info and what isn't and if they are looking at BF for training updates I'd imagine other clubs and connected supporters might just be doing the same.

For future reference lets try to keep these discussions fairly generic and if someone who is in doubt looks to be in serious doubt then lets not do the opposition any favours.

Play ball.

So heads up then folks. Phillyroo is doing us all a solid but if the club reckons we should be mindful of what we post about in relation to player participation in training in this thread then we should respect their wishes. After all, they know what is sensitive info and what isn't and if they are looking at BF for training updated I'd imagine other clubs and connected supporters might just be doing the same.

For future reference lets try to keep these discussions fairly generic and if someone who is in doubt looks to be in serious doubt then lets not do the opposition any favours.

Play ball.

I'm not sure I've read anything too specific yet anyway... Patch in runners isn't exactly definitive. I see where Heath is coming from but no-one has opened Pandora's box in this thread

Fair enough.

Btw thoughts were specific to this individual topic. Fwiw think you've done a fantastic job at the club and it's been great to have a genuine North person in your role.

Cheers.

I understand the thirst for info and I hope you all know, we (as a media team) share as much as possible. Things are different this week though I reckon with respect to having a few players coming back via fitness tests and it being a final.

I just saw this 'any questions' thread as potentially sensitive and wanted to appeal to the OP to do the 'team' thing. IN the event there is no scout here...why share this info that's only going to potentially help Essendon?

I'm happy to get shouted down and put my tail between my legs though - yes it is a public place and freedom of speech blah blah...

On another note - hope everyone is bloody excited and pumped!

I'm not sure I've read anything too specific yet anyway... Patch in runners isn't exactly definitive. I see where Heath is coming from but no-one has opened Pandora's box in this thread
Depends on the type of runners.

New poster @NotBomberThymosin replied asking if they were grass cats or trainers as at other clubs such as * and Geelong trainers is code for 'in doubt'. I was suspicious so deleted it.

honestly, if complaining about fan blogs is the Roos idea of security, then we are in real strife.

That being said, if we lose this week, it is all that dirty snitch's phillyroos fault.

I'm at training too and Lachy just ripped off his training top Hulk style, chased down Mullett, broke a Swallow tackle (who just dislocated his shoulder), took four bounces down the wing and nailed one from 50.

In Hansen

Out Swallow

Mate you're outing our play 21 and still beat them tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back