Congrats Lewy Taylor - 2014 NAB Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis Taylor played every game in 2014 and averaged 17 disposals a match which is very impressive for a first year player. Congratulations to him on winning the 2014 rising star award. :thumbsu:

I have got to hear/see his acceptance speech.

So keeping tabs on the results while on a Skype call to a client wasn't a terrible thing to do was it?

SQUIZZY!!!!!!! You little ripper!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go, well deserved squizzy, absolute gem and will be a gun and a true leader for the next decade

An interview with Squizzy is on the SEN website.

Yay Like every other Lions supporter am so Happy for Lewy - nothing can ruin my happy mood now. Apparently he and Bonts are going to be on AFL360 tonight too for those with Foxtel access.

Onya Squizzy. Now go get a photo with Lingy who couldn't find a single vote for ya. ;)

Ling did give Aish his 5 votes.

Yeah, but still, it seems odd that he couldn't even find 1 for the eventual winner. The lowest vote for Sqiz by any of the other pundits was 3 (by both Darcy and good ol' "phone_ home" Redtray)

Well done Lewis, top young lad deserved winner.... and I have to put this here for a melt from facebook bulldawg fan

What a disgrace bonti is 10 times the player he will ever be. Talked about being rigged always giving the interstate teams everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back