Most Improved Player for 2014

Who is the most improved player in the AFL in 2014?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Who is the most improved player for 2014?

I'm just going to go with one from each club but if there are any really obvious ones I've missed or I chose the wrong player from your club then let me know.

Struggled to choose a player from GWS, StK or WCE

While Macrae has improved immeasurably, I think he was undervalued pre-season because he tailed off a bit in 2013.

I definitely think our most improved player was Easton Wood. Injury riddled and never really able to lock down a spot in the team, he's now a key part of the defensive unit, able to lock down on his man and rebound quickly.

He's still unsigned, I'm getting a bit worried.

Greenwood has been exceptional this year. Martin's been impressive up in the sunshine state, too.

Haha I actually didnt even look at a Port Adelaide list of players as I just thought Matt White has improved by a ridiculous amount this year and for some stupid reason I didnt think of Robbie Gray.

Colyer may have improved but Heppell has gone from a good young player to one of the best in the league.

What about Sam Rowe? Gone from being the fourth best key-forward on a list without many good key-forwards, to being an excellent key-defender.

That being said, Casboult has improved a great deal, but just think he is too inconsistent and Rowe is very solid down back

Brandon Ellis, Luke Parker and Stefan Martin have to be the most improved players for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though there are omissions. Martin is still the most improved. If he continues this form going into next year, he will almost be the best ruck in the comp.

Well I'm never making a thread or poll ever again seeing as how much I got wrong haha.

Parker was a great player last year.
He has only improved somewhat on that.
From the list somebody like David Swallow has come from a very mediocre year to being on the cusp of the top 30 in the comp.
Parker was a pretty decent player but now he is close to elite. Swallow was one I almost voted for. Same with Martin

Haha I actually didnt even look at a Port Adelaide list of players as I just thought Matt White has improved by a ridiculous amount this year and for some stupid reason I didnt think of Robbie Gray.

Colyer may have improved but Heppell has gone from a good young player to one of the best in the league.

Matt White has barely improved at all this year. His numbers only appear better because he was used as the sub for the first half of 2013. His form over the back end of the 2013 season was as good as this years.

Gray and Polec are well ahead of him.

Back