Let's talk about Tottenham

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres no doubt he rustled a few on here though, seeing some of these retalliation freds

TBH I think he was more laughed at than taken seriously. Had a pretty big habit of getting egg on his face whenever he tried to rustle jimmies.

Plus being a Spurs fan(and Doggies) didn't help him, so much ammo to throw back.

TBH I think he was more laughed at than taken seriously. Had a pretty big habit of getting egg on his face whenever he tried to rustle jimmies.
Yes he had a kiss of death posting approach, but no doubt he rustled many imo

Still talked about every few weeks by opposition posters

Anyways

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottleham fc in there greatest season/era and have won nothing, they have achieved nothing, they've just bottled it out of the mockey mouse cup, they've hung there hat on finishing above arsenal for a couple of seasons yet arsenal have been more successful in that time winning a few fa cups, absolutley pathetic, the most tinpot club in soccer.

Thoughts? go you pups, WealstoneRaider, Doctor Gero, jd2010 etc.

Last edited:
Within 18 hours your mob shut the pissant burntchook up Bojan KantKick lingard just dancing all over their stadium that’s brougjt them down to our level ;)
Nah bottleham fc are failures, looking forward to the mass exodus of your players at the end of another trophyless season, were good, building towards more trophies while bottleham fc are just bottling everything as usual.

Out to the club in the previous stage that you’re trying to mock.
Out early in the Cup. Again (DT called it an upset LOL).
Won’t win Europa.
Won’t get top 4

Enjoy the Spanish Moyes. Poundland signings and loans, and watching Kroenke steer the side he cares about to the Super Bowl crown :thumbsu:

Dude. We’ve had more injuries than you, have 1 striker (better than both yours) of note. Are homeless and signed no one and will still get top 4.

You on the other hand will need to rely on your European pedig... oh wait you have none of that.. I guess you’re screwed then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back