Leigh Tudor

Remove this Banner Ad

It's very impressive, but impossible to know just how much of that success can really be directly attributed to him. In any case, I doubt we'll have him long - he moves around a bit, and must surely be close to a senior gig somewhere.

It's very impressive, but impossible to know just how much of that success can really be directly attributed to him. In any case, I doubt we'll have him long - he moves around a bit, and must surely be close to a senior gig somewhere.

No jobs available at the moment.

He deserves a senior gig and personally after he has helped north win a flag I hope he gets his own club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt he move down and come to North and Melbourne for family reasons, I am sure if a job was offered to him interstate he would knock it back.

Anyway I think he has done an outstanding job behind the scenes, certainly had a part to play against the Swans earlier in the year, hope he can bring a bit more inside knowledge this week.

Didnt he move down and come to North and Melbourne for family reasons, I am sure if a job was offered to him interstate he would knock it back.

Anyway I think he has done an outstanding job behind the scenes, certainly had a part to play against the Swans earlier in the year, hope he can bring a bit more inside knowledge this week.
I don't know if this is the case as he was still in the running for the Eagles job when we announced his appointment.

I wanted him sacked after Rd 1.

Nekminit....

taylor-swift-bowing.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe tudor is next north coach afta b.scott i think he has been influential

Is it no coincidence that we finally beat the defensive styles of Sydney and Freo this year with Tudor on board? I think he does have the key.
Tudor, Brown and Ling to an extent have been influential this year.

Simon Goodwin just appointed as Melbourne assistant (presumably as Roos' successor). Seriously hope Adelaide don't come after Tudor.
Adelaide come sniffing after our off-cuts. (Hewitt, Stevens, Moran, Beinke, Carey)

They will appoint David Teague.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back