Kony!

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Does anyone find it curious that Kony and the other warlords of central Africa who use child soldiers, are never mentioned in the media as being Christians extremists?

Their alleged Christianity s kind of fundamental to their whole makeup and outlook, yet whenever Kony is mentioned, they focus on the fact he's African rather than Christian. It's almost as if there is bias in the media or something.

It's been over 24 hours since we've had word from Moo. I think it's safe to say Kony got him.

Vale Moo. :(

No mate - the search continues.

Kony is a very good dancer and was an altar boy ....I'm trying to use this precious info.

I started a website www.dancing_with_altar_boys.com

However rather than lure Kony- I've been inundated with e-mails and horrendous snapchat photos from the .va region of the world (?Vanuatu)

Dr Mephesto

Cancelled
Aug 18, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Kony wasn't at the Brownlow....it was a long shot I know....(but not as long as Priddis)
Kony probably rigged the Brownlow Ceremony into Matt Priddis' favour so that everyone would be distracted while he expanded his LRA child recruiting operations into Australia.

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tried to log into BigFotoy just a moment ago.

Incorrect password

Oh my, I thought. How silly of me to put the wrong password in.
I put it in again but I got the same message: Incorrect password.
It felt like my worst fears were being confirmed. Kony got me, I whispered as tears filled my eyes.

In the end, it turned out that I had just put the wrong password in twice. Kony would have to wake up pretty early to fool me, but it was a close call.

Keep your peepers open, guys. #Kony2014

Tried to log into BigFotoy just a moment ago.

Incorrect password

Oh my, I thought. How silly of me to put the wrong password in.
I put it in again but I got the same message: Incorrect password.
It felt like my worst fears were being confirmed. Kony got me, I whispered as tears filled my eyes.

In the end, it turned out that I had just put the wrong password in twice. Kony would have to wake up pretty early to fool me, but it was a close call.

Keep your peepers open, guys. #Kony2014

I'm still trembling.

Stay Vigilant.

Has it occured to you that Kony could actually be hiding under a Burqa? Good god, he could be in Australia!!!!!!

Kony is 1.8 m tall, if you see a tall woman in a burqa .....take no chances folks.

Though couldn't he just as easily be wearing a motor bike helmet?

Back