Middleton outcome 1.30pm Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally we will be on our way to closure.......

Except if the rumour file this morning is true. Apparently an AFL footballer has tested positive to a PED on game day. The AFL will not release this information till after the GF unless more info is leaked out. Did not say which team. Could be mine FWIW but the team that can least afford the publicity is you know who!

Except if the rumour file this morning is true. Apparently an AFL footballer has tested positive to a PED on game day. The AFL will not release this information till after the GF unless more info is leaked out. Did not say which team. Could be mine FWIW but the team that can least afford the publicity is you know who!

That's gotta be one of the most rehashed rumours of all time.

That discounts Collingwood. There was nothing enhanced about our performances this year.

wouldn't that be a bumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back