Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1402297701885.jpg-300x0.jpg

Cleared

goodes_selwood_628.JPG

Cleared

Cleared

Cleared

Yeah, the AFL have no favourites.

When this goes to Tribunal and gets thrown out Mark Fraser must either resign or be fired!

Breaking News: New AFL uniforms 2015.

Is this what Selwood is wearing to the Brownlow, with some pretty little hankies attached, just in case he bleeds when he is putting on his eyebrow pencil

You know it's the simplest thing as to why this game is heading the wrong direction. The MRP aren't ridding the game of the thugs, it's ridding everyone. I'm delighted that Fyfes brownlow will be stripped of him. It will cause the afl to look at this ****ed up system. Players, of all walks of nature, are gettin punished on technicalities. You have ruined the game this year, the best players are getting rubbed out. Maybe it's time to investigate why the fans aren't attending the games.

Two thoughts:

1- If Boomer was the one who bled, what would the charge be? My tip is none, and rightly so.

2- we should organise a protest outside the tribunal. We must appeal this. Not just for the Roos, but the good of the game.

You know it's the simplest thing as to why this game is heading the wrong direction. The MRP aren't ridding the game of the thugs, it's ridding everyone. I'm delighted that Fyfes brownlow will be stripped of him. It will cause the afl to look at this ****** up system. Players, of all walks of nature, are gettin punished on technicalities. You have ruined the game this year, the best players are getting rubbed out. Maybe it's time to investigate why the fans aren't attending the games.

The best players. Aside from Franklin, Goodes and Ablett.

Two thoughts:

1- If Boomer was the one who bled, what would the charge be? My tip is none, and rightly so.

2- we should organise a protest outside the tribunal. We must appeal this. Not just for the Roos, but the good of the game.

Ok When ????? I'm sick of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry, I can't contain myself, this is a joke. If Essendon games are the marshmellow rounds, Geelong better be prepared to be pelted with 'sanitary napkins'

Surely the tribunal will throw this out!!?? If they dont, I feel for Boomer he will be devastated. Would he hang up the boots with a big f***ck you to the AFL if we go down Friday night?

I'm sorry, I can't contain myself, this is a joke. If Essendon games are the marshmellow rounds, Geelong better be prepared to be pelted with 'sanitary napkins'

Selwood can carry his own whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back