Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tribunal will look to hang him, make no mistake.

The only thing that will alter this is that if the AFL community as a whole make noise about this being an indictment on the game and a disgraceful decision. Only then will the AFL look to re-engineer the decision.

Would be great if Selwood would man up and support Harvey in a challenge.
I think Selwood's attempt to be a MAN has alluded him

The only thing that will alter this is that if the AFL community as a whole make noise about this being an indictment on the game and a disgraceful decision. Only then will the AFL look to re-engineer the decision.

With dickheads like Jon Ralph leading the campaign, it'll be a tough win.

Barry Hall.

Wait he played for Sydney. It was 2005 and he only hit Goose Maguire. Dunno why I even had that ridiculous thought.

Goes back further than that

Dunkley played in a Grand Final against us by going to court.

It's just rubbish.

Call me a conspiracy theorist...

BUT, Boomer and Wellsy both outed for soft incidents to ensure they didn't play against the Crows, which had they won, would've fulfilled the AFL's dream of having a Showdown final.

Boomer gets done for love tap the week we're playing the AFL darlings Sydney.

* you AFL. * YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR GREAT GAME!!!

I think Selwood's attempt to be a MAN has alluded him
He's a tough hombre, but he bleeds like a mofo because he leads with his head looking for frees and as a consequence splits around the eyes like a punch drunk boxer. And he is a whining little bitch after this.

Two thoughts:

1- If Boomer was the one who bled, what would the charge be? My tip is none, and rightly so.

2- we should organise a protest outside the tribunal. We must appeal this. Not just for the Roos, but the good of the game.
Ok When ????? I'm sick of this.

I'm not entirely sure where the tribunal is held or when. I'm sick of this as well. Supporters have been vocal online. It might be time to bring the human element to it. Show the AFL that it is letting down its greatest stakeholders- the fans

Buddy has bad record and carryover points, therefore any incidents he initiates are deemed insufficient force to warrant a charge and bring them into play, glad we are challenging, go the Jack Viney defence, in the act of laying a block/shepherd, and facing an unavoidable collision, braced for contact with larger opponent, left ground to protect own head from imminent danger, if challenge fails, go to tribunal, if that fails off to court we go, a la Barry Hall/Aaron Hamill

Bring it on. I'm prepared to testify that I saw a trainer smear tomato sauce down Selwood's face straight after the incident. (And I've never been known to tell a porky.)

I think I saw HELLSBELLS throw a tin can at Selwood... At least this way, it can be backed up by MCC Security! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With dickheads like Jon Ralph leading the campaign, it'll be a tough win.

Ralph said on the weekend he shouldn't get suspended. It was the usual suspects in Tom Harley and Tim Watson looking to rub players out. Boomer should have king hit Watson when he brought it up during his post match interview.

Buddy has bad record and carryover points, therefore any incidents he initiates are deemed insufficient force to warrant a charge and bring them into play, glad we are challenging, go the Jack Viney defence, in the act of laying a block/shepherd, and facing an unavoidable collision, braced for contact with larger opponent, left ground to protect own head from imminent danger, if challenge fails, go to tribunal, if that fails off to court we go, a la Barry Hall/Aaron Hamill

The thing going against Harvey with the challenge could be that Squeelwood went off as a result of that collision, but all the same the suspension is pathetic.

Christ alive, listening to SEN you'd think Boomer had driven over Selwood with his car.

When did what Boomer did become a 'snipe, picking off'? 'He jumped up and hit him in the head!'

I'm close to boiling over here. Harford and Robbo and talking themselves into a lather.

That's what happened about the Ziebell incident and it made no impact. AFL want him gone, nothing else matters unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back