Cyril Hamstrung? He's ready to go for Box Hill!

seysearles

Supreme Leader
Oct 5, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I personally would rather mcevoy over hale. hale is lazy and doesn't know how to bend over for the ball. flaps his arms around like a new born ibis at the ump instead of getting to the job at hand. THE BALL..

upload_2014-9-15_12-22-34.png

I personally would rather mcevoy over hale. Hale is lazy and doesn't know how to bend over for the ball. flaps his arms around like a new born ibis at the ump instead of getting to the job at hand. THE BALL..

Ha ha, this is the same post you made before the Prelim.

You didn't watch the game?

I don't agree.

I think the Hawks will bring him in and DOC out.
I'd be cautious of bringing Suckling in when Port have dangerous small forwards.

Although, Suckling vs Monfries could be quite a battle!

Well, maybe 'battle' isn't the word for it...

Contest? Nope, that's not it either...

Disagreement, perhaps!

butchy

All Australian
Apr 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MIGHTY HAWKS
Suckling- NO!!!
I like him, but he he has one thing going for him. His left foot.
When you don't kick it 20 times every match and you have nothing else, you have no place in the side.
He isn't quick, he has no physicality, he doesn't tackle, he cant play lock down, and he'd just waste space in the fwd line.

Rioli if fit plays this week, no doubt about it.
But the one I reckon who could maybe come into calculations is Litherland.
Just thinking of their small to mid players who are so dangerous. (wingard, wines, gray, monfries, neade)
I wouldn't be surprised if Litherland came in for Spangher....and Duryea stays in. just putting it out there.
Rioli in for Sewell/Simpkin.

ryan_seb

Team Captain
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, Cavaliers, Seahawks
I hope he gets back into the team for this week, but it'll be hard to chose who to cull.

Aug 13, 2006
Thailand
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks.
Suckling- NO!!!
When you don't kick it 20 times every match and you have nothing else, you have no place in the side.
He isn't quick, he has no physicality, he doesn't tackle, he cant play lock down, and he'd just waste space in the fwd line.

Just thinking of their small to mid players who are so dangerous. (wingard, wines, gray, monfries, neade)
I wouldn't be surprised if Litherland came in for Spangher....and Duryea stays in. just putting it out there.

A poster who has put some thought into his post. Could be right to, but there are many options.

TARGETMAN

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2014
sunny gold coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
sydney roosters.
Ha ha, this is the same post you made before the Prelim.

You didn't watch the game?
haven't missed a game in 10 years. watch the games usually twice....watch hale during ball ups, he jumps early all the time and if you have a copy of the gellong game...have a look at his chase game. if he misses a mark or a short pass and the defender gets it, he wont turn and chase, he throws his arms in a disappointed way. he should just turn and pressure the defender to regain possession. sure hale does do some good stuff, hes not the sharpest thinker during a game. kind of hesitates instead of have going with the flow. just my opinion. im still getting over his 3 set shot kicks that completely missed the goals in the $wanks grand final.

Taskmaster

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2008
Sth East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
haven't missed a game in 10 years. watch the games usually twice....watch hale during ball ups, he jumps early all the time and if you have a copy of the gellong game...have a look at his chase game. if he misses a mark or a short pass and the defender gets it, he wont turn and chase, he throws his arms in a disappointed way. he should just turn and pressure the defender to regain possession. sure hale does do some good stuff, hes not the sharpest thinker during a game. kind of hesitates instead of have going with the flow. just my opinion. im still getting over his 3 set shot kicks that completely missed the goals in the $wanks grand final.

Way, way too much emphasis on ruckman here. Put Puopolo in the ruck. Seriously if hitouts was a crucial part of the game, then Freo would be unstoppable. But the reality is Sandilands is s**t around the ground, so I'd rather lose every hitout and have my ruckman more influential around the ground. And that my friend is what David Hale brings to the table.

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Suckling- NO!!!

A good point you make about Spanger, I am a big fan of Lithers and his run and gun style.

I think if Spanger was to miss it would be that they think there is no match up for him.

Unless of course they play him at CHF.

Rioli in for Simpkin is a given, I think Sewells finals record will get him a game.

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Port only have one recognised ruckman, this is one of the many glaring holes in the Port lineup that have been overlooked by the media thus far. By playing Hale we can push him forward and overwork Lobe

Taskmaster

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2008
Sth East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Port only have one recognised ruckman, this is one of the many glaring holes in the Port lineup that have been overlooked by the media thus far. By playing Hale we can push him forward and overwork Lobe

Exactly and Lobbe cant defend to save himself!

butchy

All Australian
Apr 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MIGHTY HAWKS
A good point you make about Spanger, I am a big fan of Lithers and his run and gun style.

I think if Spanger was to miss it would be that they think there is no match up for him.

Unless of course they play him at CHF.

Rioli in for Simpkin is a given, I think Sewells finals record will get him a game.

i want Sewell in the side, but with the sub role being so important now, cant see him staying in.
No matter who comes in, i think Simpkin holds his spot as sub. He plays it better than anyone.
I think Sewell could be in trouble this week. I hope not, but cant see it working any other way.

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
i want Sewell in the side, but with the sub role being so important now, cant see him staying in.
No matter who comes in, i think Simpkin holds his spot as sub. He plays it better than anyone.
I think Sewell could be in trouble this week. I hope not, but cant see it working any other way.

If we were to get up Sewell would come straight back in anyway for a potential clash against the Bloodz

MC_9

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I am not sure Spangher holds his spot. I am not sure there is a match up for him.

Lake - Shulz
Stratton - Westhoff
Spangher - ?

Gibson to patrol the back line as he usually does.

Simpkin has also shown he can play a role on a dangerous player. Maybe we put Simpkin on Gray.

Back