FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Tee, Rochelle and Caitlyn are all close. The rest are safe you would assume. My guess is it will be Tee and Rochelle. I have hit the vote button 3 times more this week for Caitlyn! Stupid Ronan...give her a Shania Twain or Carrie Underwood song FFS!

I think Ronan failed there with the song choice.

Luckily Caitlyn has a decent fan base but fair dinkum it was a shocker of a song choice.

Have voted nearly 100 times this week lol

Tee, Rochelle and Caitlyn are all close. The rest are safe you would assume. My guess is it will be Tee and Rochelle. I have hit the vote button 3 times more this week for Caitlyn! Stupid Ronan...give her a Shania Twain or Carrie Underwood song FFS!

Thanks, I think it'll be two of thoes three (sadly for Caitlyn as I like her)

Thanks, I think it'll be two of thoes three (sadly for Caitlyn as I like her)

Ronan deserves it as his song choices have hurt her! Why is a country singer doing straight rock!

Blaze of Glory would've been good, but didn't she do that week 2 or 3?

Carrie Underwood has done rocky type of country songs- should have done one of them or even another Keith Urban song

Shouldn't matter what the song choice is. They should be able to make it their own and put their own spin on it. That is the difference between a true singer and someone who does a mediocre imitation on karaoke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to find, and didn't locate a single reference to autism, source?

No source, but a gut feeling of mine, if you notice the way the judges talk to him it seems that way too, I may be way off but just has a lot of characters of a person with Autism or Aspergers perhaps, definitely seems to be on the spectrum.

I don't mean any offence at all I love the guy.

No source, but a gut feeling of mine, if you notice the way the judges talk to him it seems that way too, I may be way off but just has a lot of characters of a person with Autism or Aspergers perhaps, definitely seems to be on the spectrum.

I don't mean any offence at all I love the guy.

Not at all brother, it did intrigue me when you made that call. What did amaze me was how popular the are ( i went researching), they have had some seriously good success over a long period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back