SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd reckon Alvey would bob up at Tooleybuc or Sea Lake maybe. Fairly sure he is friends with Jarrod Arentz
Not sure how much truth is in this but Alvey linked to Irymple wants to play his last season or 2 with his good mate Brad Eaton. Delray can you enlighten us.

Heard a whisper that Jimmy Baren is coming back to the area.. There's some talent coming back into the league! Wonder where he'll go..?

Y
Heard a whisper that Jimmy Baren is coming back to the area.. There's some talent coming back into the league! Wonder where he'll go..?[/QUOTE

You seem to have a keen interest in the comings and goings of James B!

He's a four pointer wherever he goes other than Irymple ,where he would be a two

Bradley campbell - biggest flog in the SFL!! (confirmed)
As much as he pissed people off with his antics and carry-on against McNally, he wasn't doing anything illegal. Improper, immoral, immature, absolutely, but not too many Imps players fired a shot back at him to give McNally a chop out. At the end of the day, he is a premiership player, in a pretty good side. Red Cliffs are now celebrating, and in 2015 they will be the benchmark. Motlop is a gun, and I believe Marlon will be playing next year as well. Other teams just gotta suck it up and challenge again....

As much as he pissed people off with his antics and carry-on against McNally, he wasn't doing anything illegal. Improper, immoral, immature, absolutely, but not too many Imps players fired a shot back at him to give McNally a chop out. At the end of the day, he is a premiership player, in a pretty good side. Red Cliffs are now celebrating, and in 2015 they will be the benchmark. Motlop is a gun, and I believe Marlon will be playing next year as well. Other teams just gotta suck it up and challenge again....

I never said him doing anything illegal, I just stated that he is the biggest flog known to mankind
VivGbPrt.jpg

Bradley campbell - biggest flog in the SFL!! (confirmed)
I think you can extend that out a bit further than the SFL Rigdog.
You would have to watch a lot of footy to find a bigger flog.
Although Schnail 73 is correct, the Imps boys didn't provide McNally with much of a chop out.

Great photo RigDog, he's not a bad stuntman either from the looks of it.

Yep, I agree! Oh well, congrats to Red Cliffs for winning the flag! Any new recruits that have signed so far other than out at Merbein? Was speaking to a merbein official at the footy on Sat and apparently someone from ouyen way has signed as well? anyone confirm?

apparently wentworth has been in contact with Hayden Shepherd from imps to try and lure him out there!! no chance

Yep, I agree! Oh well, congrats to Red Cliffs for winning the flag! Any new recruits that have signed so far other than out at Merbein? Was speaking to a merbein official at the footy on Sat and apparently someone from ouyen way has signed as well? anyone confirm?

apparently wentworth has been in contact with Hayden Shepherd from imps to try and lure him out there!! no chance
To play reserves? Merbein must be opening up the cheque book? Will wenty go out of town to find a coach? Will be a interesting off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of weeks has passed since the big dance, any further news about potential movements of players, new recruits into the league or out?

Has to be some early season madness going on.
Hearing Robinvale landed Daniel Motlop as coach, also signed a very good mid from Mallee Eagles in the CMFL.
South have signed Dusty Gordon.
Imps a good CHB from Uni Blues, Tom Maddocks.
Richardson back to Mildura.
Wentworth signed a hard at it midfielder from Ballarat.
Merbein maybe a big improver but will need more than Duscher.

Hearing Robinvale landed Daniel Motlop as coach, also signed a very good mid from Mallee Eagles in the CMFL.

Who is the good mid from the mallee??

I've been out of the area for the last few months, have I missed any coaching news? Who's coaching South, Ww, Merbein or Robinvale?

Hasn't played a lot recently Roota, could still be a handy addition for the Vale.
Johns/Duscher coaching Merbein, South close to appointing one the other two no idea.
duscher not coaching! Wenty to have a lot of there ressies players from years ago to return! Mildura to lose a couple due to work commitments

Raiti & Logie big losses, also Fox & L Mac will hurt.
Who are the Mildura boys to work?
ant matthews off to tooley/tang central murray?
Sth, Wentw the only clubs yet to announce a coach.
bet ww are happy with alvey taking lando although the gos is lando contracted & wont be going anywhere.
south signed 3 good players along with dusty Gordon & looks like brother darcy to play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back