Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Until a player pulls on the jumper, speculation is masturbation. All I'm interested in is winning premierships. I would say though that if you want to keep things a secret...keep it a secret. As soon as you tease people, they are going to want to know more - it's human nature.
Speculation = Masturbation ... mmm can you go blind speculating?

I don't think it matters either way. cRowie and his buddy whispers indicated Port are chasing Cameron and Ryder (and Walker - which was never going to happen), but will get none of them.
(Also said Crows interviewing Francou, O'Keefe and Matthew Nicks for line coach roles).

Ian Shuttleworth can think and say what he likes, his strike rate on matters like this isn't as good as Rowe would have us believe.

Ian Shuttleworth can think and say what he likes, his strike rate on matters like this isn't as good as Rowe would have us believe.

You think its that rodent as well ? ... certainly explains why theres only ever "negative" rumours about Port.

That's the reaching hand in the background. :D

b0ydy, are you hearing anything more over there in Melbourne about Paddy?
Nothing even tonight beyond we're the fifth club interested

Probably a long line for his services..pick a number time

Isn't his manager THAT guy?

Last year after C4 had let us know Port were right into Matty White, Shuttleworth on the Saturday AA sports show dropped the bombshell that the crows were right into Matt White. I think that came as news to everyone but Shuttleworth.

10670049_930950856920253_8018499030496300637_n.jpg

Last year after C4 had let us know Port were right into Matty White, Shuttleworth on the Saturday AA sports show dropped the bombshell that the crows were right into Matt White. I think that came as news to everyone but Shuttleworth.

I remember watching him record a cross from a Port pre season trial game years ago. It went on about a certain player being on everyones lips following his trial game. Only problem was - he recording it (took about 10 attempts) before the trial game had even started.

I remember watching him record a cross from a Port pre season trial game years ago. It went on about a certain player being on everyones lips following his trial game. Only problem was - he recording it (took about 10 attempts) before the trial game had even started.

He really has that whiny annoying kid at school persona.

I do know that Port are confident of getting him. I was messaged with some information on Friday of a particular set of circumstances that took place regarding us and Ryder. I also have since found out that a few of our fellow posters are also aware of these circumstances.

Not vague enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like his meet with Brisbane tonight might be them trying to up the ante in a last ditch effort with him seriously considering us.

If his missus wasn't from there I couldn't see what the Lions could offer that we can't given we have room in the cap & are about to enter a pretty exciting period the next 4-5 years.

Look at this quote from the Essendon board. "if ryder wants to go to a non football state WTF are they looking at Port Adelaide?"

o_O........I thought this was a footy state. Anyway, Why Port? Gee, some people lead a sheltered life. Never left his borders

I think the poster was saying "If Ryder wants to go to non-football state, why is he looking at going to Port?".

Read it that way, and it makes sense. He is saying SA is a footy state.

I think the poster was saying "If Ryder wants to go to non-football state, why is he looking at going to Port?".

Read it that way, and it makes sense. He is saying SA is a footy state.

I think if you checked a bit further on you would find this was answered. Just trying to save you time. :p

Channel 9 said we may be prepared to part with a high draft pick (our first rounder?) to outbid Brisbane, I hope it doesn't come to that but if it did I could probably live with a Polec-esque downgrade as long as he doesn't have to serve an ASADA suspension.

First round draft pick for Ryder? He's worth more than that in my book, would happily give up such a pick, especially considering that we already have a fair few young players coming through our club anyway (Hoon, Amon, Young, Byrne-Jones etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back