Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news. Right result and to all those North BF people who bagged Boomer in this, hang your heads in shame. :stern look.

Absolutely sure that Balmey as well as Chris Scott played a big hand in this.

(And in Balmey's case just as well, because if they went back retrospectively and looked at his tap to Southby's noggin, they'd probably lock him up at the jail down their near Lara.)
Wait ... who?

Oh s**t, ME.

Good call. [/NOT sarcasm]

I am North mad and love footy , but I have found myself watching very little of these shows now, the media have to justify their existence as do the mrp etc and I find I disagree with most things said and done by media people especially .

I am North mad and love footy , but I have found myself watching very little of these shows now, the media have to justify their existence as do the mrp etc and I find I disagree with most things said and done by media people especially .
The Chief (Dunstall) will have words to say tomorrow on the mid-week rub. He got right into it.

Robbo is a flog of the biggest order. Starts the 360 show off spending the first 10-20 minutes on how Boomer shouldn't have gotten off.

That full page article he let Bruce Matthews print 2 days AFTER the match was a disgrace. Never seen journos lynch a player that bad.

Is he a piece of s**t now that he got him off?
hes prolly gone from a great big steaming pile of Labrador crap to a tiny little piece of Chihuahua crap as theres still this little outstanding issue,
167165-508eece8-3a7b-11e4-b4eb-3aaea0238ac5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans board is a funny read at the moment. Wish I could cross quote from their thread. One pork chop says... "Rigged, if only the AFL could look after us Just once!!"

Lol, seriously mate, are you freaking joking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back