News All Australian Squad - Alex Rance named CHB

Remove this Banner Ad

Booooo.........scoot back to your own board. .... This is the Alex Rance AA CHB appreciation thread. ....
That's what he's doing, appreciating Alex Rance, who was named in front of whateverhisnamewas

Our CHF & CHB have both knocked WCE players out, one literally the other figuratively.
Cox is not our CHF, he is this generations greatest Ruckmen
Why?

Rance gets more of the ball, more intercept marks, more intercept possessions, statistically the best one on one defender in the comp.
EMac has had his opponents kick 30 goals on him playing for a team with a non-existent midfield. This number is second to only Hooker for KPD's. Even Pedersen tore Rance apart.

Cox is not our CHF, he is this generations greatest Ruckmen

EMac has had his opponents kick 30 goals on him playing for a team with a non-existent midfield. This number is second to only Hooker for KPD's. Even Pedersen tore Rance apart.
No he didn't dickhead Pederson and gawn tore Chaplin a new one .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex Rance AA CHB?

That probably blows my brilliant (?) idea of playing Griffith in that position! :p

But well done AR --you did us proud.

I'll only add that I've just spent a brief spell on the main board --the West Coast supporters have not taken it well!

Wow Parker misses out as does Dusty. Hard to get a spot ahead of any of those on the bench.

Has to do with them picking people by their positions, I think. Perhaps Dusty might have had a better chance if he'd played in the one spot all year?

*Mackenzie, and yes.

You need...

33b32b25e3e579547829796a9fbfaec2.jpg

I find it hilarious that Richmond supporters are the only people who think that Rance deserves his selection
Actually the AA selection panel felt he deserved his selection and in the big scheme of things that's all that matters not the pissing and moaning of fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back